the Rift

[OPEN] the perfect illusion

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Delinne
"I don't recognize your scent."
I sighed annoyed and rolled my blue eyes. He just wouldn't give up and accept who I was. Staring into his icy eyes, I laid back my ears against my black and white neck and smiled at him. A wicked smile that would give even the largest creature a cold shiver along it's spine. Mauja narrowed his eyes at me and spoke words I could not care less about.
"Begone, norn, and seek not to twist the minds of any others with you trickery, lest my horn find your heart while you sleep."

Was he from the stone age or something? I snorted in his face and smiled even wider.
"Boo-hoo, you can't recognize my scent. BOO-FREAKING-HOO!" I almost spat the words in his face, hissing whenever I had the chance. With each word I also walked closer, trying to make me look bigger than I was. The wind came all of a sudden, taking a grip of my mane and tail and dragging it from side to side. I stand on my spot, staring at the white stallion before me.
"And you think that I would follow your orders? Are you freaking stupid or something?"
He did not have the rights to call me off. At all.
My horn almost touched his now and I would not back down from a fight if it happened here and now. I never backed down.
My blue gaze narrowed just like his had, and I made myself even bigger. Stupid little colt.
"You're not a real King, Mauja. You have never been one. You're weak." The hate shone in my eyes like the moon shone upon the sky in this moment, and I could feel it burn within my heart and soul.

"Everybody knows that you only follow mares around and impregnates every single one."

That was a lie, but what the fuck. It was about time to have extra fun and this would certainly piss him off if he really was the opposite of the Mauja I knew.

The Doppleganger

credits

ooc: Hehehehe XD sorry for keeping you waiting <3
word count: 342
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-07-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Mauja - 04-21-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-21-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Mauja - 04-22-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-22-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Mauja - 04-27-2013, 10:32 AM
RE: the perfect illusion - by Delinne - 04-30-2013, 07:15 AM