the Rift

[OPEN] A New Buccaneer To The Band

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

Clop clop clop clop clop clop

My small gray hooves make a loud sound as they hit the stone. My small doll was tucked under my fuzzy little wings, my little 'friend'. My chestnut legs glinted in the sun, still moist from splashing in the waves. With my little amber eyes set on the ground before me, I swerve to the left. I was going to visit mommy.

Her body still lay there, fading out. Her coat was beginning to sink into her body, white bones jabbing out of her flesh. Her head was beginning to turn gray, and her nose was gone. I didn't mind, it was just the smell. It was the smell of rotting flesh. You think that the smell would have vanished by now. Nope, still there. Still drifting around mommy like a bunch of pesky flies. Birds and bad smells surrounded mommy, seagulls would surround her, pecking holes in her soft tissue. Her feathers had fallen onto the ground, and thin, white bones stuck from her featherless wings. I bend down, my ears bumping against her stomach. Immediately her stomach has a dent, and the smell of weird liquids seeps out. Cracks appear in her hardened flesh, and I squeal, swiping up a few of her long, dark brown feathers. Stepping back, I stare at her body before hurtling myself over her legs and head.

Galloping until my legs hurt, I stop and tie the feathers into my hair. Pretty feathers. I smile, proud of myself. Trotting along, head held high and chest puffed out, a loud scream rang out. Perking my ears, I recognize the scream to be Cosette's, the mare who fed me. Throwing my frail little body forward, nervous. Was she going to die like mommy? Letting out a little, hoarse wail, I push myself to the max. Grains of sand are flung behind me as I try to reach Cosette.

When I got there, there was Cosette, standing there. Then there was the Captain. Corsair. Tilting my head, I stare at Cosette. My metallic amber eyes catch sight of something. There was... red... red sand, red sand. Flashes of my mommy and her screaming whirled through my small head. Shrieking, my knees buckle and I topple onto the ground. The memories scared me, they haunted me. Somehow, it was only seeing the blood that triggered the memories. I didn't like it. No! No! No! Mommy! "Mommeeeeeee!" I wail, burying my nose into the sand. The memories crashed over me, and the coppery smell of blood cause more flashes. "Mommmeeeeeee!" I keep wailing, thinking about the tragic incident. Glancing up, I see a pair of thin little legs, long legs like mine. Peering at it, it was a colt. A colt. And it was suckling! That was my place! Mine! Mine! Driven mad with the memories with mommy's death, I begin shrieking aloud. "Mine! Mine, mine, mine! Mine!" At the final word I'm practically crying. My throat hurts. And these were the first words that I had said that weren't mommeeeeee. Fluffing out the feathers on my wings, I spread my wings open like a scared cat fluffs out its fur. I'm standing up on unstable legs, neck arched and ears glued to the back of my skull. My little doll tumbles out, and I squeal in surprise.

Of course I don't understand that I would have to live with sharing Cosette's milk. I didn't understand much back then, especially when I didn't have my real mommy caring for me. Still standing and screeching, I back up, tripping over a rock. I whine like a dog, flicking my ears back. I kept my muscles bunched, ready to lunge at anyone, anything. "Take. Back!" I glance at the colt, disliking him. They were replacing me! I couldn't believe it! They didn't like me. The tears and the memories and everything... it was too much for my young body to handle. They all came crashing down on me, and I collapse, wailing and thrashing. "Mommmeeeeeeee!" I give one final wail before laying still, propping myself up slightly.

[[Amara... being all.... I dunno. xD Over reactive? (And sad) ;A; Hope you don't mind her coming on in here.]]

"Talk talk talk talk."

Amara</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
A New Buccaneer To The Band - by Cosette - 04-07-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: A New Buccaneer To The Band - by Corsair - 04-07-2013, 11:01 PM
RE: A New Buccaneer To The Band - by Amara - 04-09-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: A New Buccaneer To The Band - by Vicer - 04-10-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: A New Buccaneer To The Band - by Caenan - 04-12-2013, 12:17 AM
RE: A New Buccaneer To The Band - by Cosette - 04-12-2013, 06:33 PM