the Rift

And Pass The Cemetery Gates [OPEN]

Shajake Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

S h a j a k e
And now he had to just become the most popular horse within the forest. The voices rung about in his skull, their dark words and phrases only partially pieced together slamming on the interior of his skull. They were only looking for an exit, and then after a way to control him. Yet at this moment there was a new voice to enter his mind. It came only from outside of his mind, from the winged horse, who gave his name to be Eios. His own name seemed so dull, yet it was different for the rest. Now it was a welcoming thought.
Sounds began to play in his head, hearing the faint sound of hooves somewhere. Instantly his green eyes went to the hooves of Eios, wondering if the stallion even walked upon his hooves that much. He had wings, didn't he? They probably were better senses of transportation as walking. Yet, the hoofbeats never came from the winged male. Not himself either. A frown came upon his face, ears down as he began to prepare himself for what was to come to him. Eyes moved in sharp moves, elegant head moving in a jerk as he looked in the sound's direction. Nothing would surprise him if his mind had found ways to manifest itself into reality. Though the idea of it was a fear within his mind.
When the draft came upon him, he understood the meaning of this. His company quickly introduced himself, leaving Shajake not knowing the idea of how he was about to take this. Again, he was never the one to speak much. Just because a pair of awfully strange stallions had come upon him in his peace was going to change that. In a shread of hope, his eyes went to his established partner, hoping that in some way he would be introduced. His throat lurched, feeling it finally catch a grip that he might be able to throw his name out in a normal voice.
"Shajake."
It came out in the voice he never wanted to hear again. His true voice. It wasn't the usual stutter he held with it. What was pouring out of his throat was deep, roaring voice with a hint of dark laughter in it. Now the pair would know of his true self. It was in the way he talked, how he acted, and how he smelled.
Hatred of himself rushed over his soul, green eyes dark in his anger. Only a few minutes of company, and he was about to have them know of who he really is. The souls here were nice to him. They weren't about to be allowed to notice the demon he was. A growl erupted from his throat and released itself.
"Do not think of me as a monster for how my voice plays. It is only the monster in my MIND"
He stepped back fast. It was going downhill. He wasn't meant to be here, he wasn't meant to speak. They weren't allowed to know his voice. Never exactly who was, and what monster was living inside of his head. Yet this was happening. Here and now. Right in the middle of the day, in this damned forest.
And now, lets have them know you're deep dark game, little broken man. Become a monster like myself. And let me be your new SOUL.

"And here lies the words of a man void of a voice."

OOC: So you guys don't freak out, the voices are the italics. He doesn't think them, they're just a dark broken part of his brain working against him.

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
And Pass The Cemetery Gates [OPEN] - by Shajake - 04-07-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: And Pass The Cemetery Gates [OPEN] - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: And Pass The Cemetery Gates [OPEN] - by Shajake - 04-10-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: And Pass The Cemetery Gates [OPEN] - by Casimir - 04-11-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: And Pass The Cemetery Gates [OPEN] - by Eios - 04-14-2013, 01:31 AM
RE: And Pass The Cemetery Gates [OPEN] - by Shajake - 04-15-2013, 10:13 PM