the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just A Simple Walk and Talk [Thor]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

Solstice</style>
World's Edge Philosopher
I'm Going To Show Him What Little Girls Are Made Of
Gunpowder & Lead
</style>

He answered almost without missing a beat. “I can’t fathom any good reason for it either Solstice. I only hope that she can be forgiven in spite of the tedious ridicule that she will no doubt encounter.” She nodded to his words only saying "Only time will show her true colors. I trust Mirage's decision as she has never lead us wrong before... Even if I am not sure I agree with it. Although I am sure many do not like the choice our new Glazier made either..." She let the conversation die for a moment or two. Aaron had made a right choice in her eyes. He had left to learn under Madryn and Maskan, even if the Grey had prevented that. By doing so he found his true calling... crafting. However he had spoken to Mirage both before leaving and before he returned as well. Since the beginning of the Qian, Aaron's loyalty to Mirage had never been questioned... Why should other do so now. Sure no one had said it, but the looks on some members face's at the meeting... Well it told the mother all she needed to know.

The conversation then turned to children. “I would assume that you have children as well? I can’t imagine such a gentle, patient heart belonging to anyone other than a mother herself. I cannot even begin to imagine how you’ve been able to acquire so much tolerance for any one thing, because I find myself often growing frustrated not only with Essetia but with many other hassles as well.” She laughed lightly and nodded fully understanding where Thor was coming from. "Indeed I am. Aaron, is my oldest born before we had to flee Isilme... Unfortunately his father did not make it out.." She paused for a moment, as it was the first time she had openly admitted what she had thought for months now. "Azale Moniet is my second born, though I do not know where he father is. The night she was conceived was the one and only time I saw him." Th paint frowned a bit, wishing she had not been so vulnerable that night and the pegasus so charming... But then again she would not trade her first born daughter for the world. "And last but not least are Torasin's and my twin daughters Sakura and Takara. Such a joy it is to be raising them, but Takara has to learn things differently than any child i've had before.... She was born blind." Her frown became more noticeable, as she wondered if her daughter would ever be able to see. "Tolerance comes with time and understanding..... " Her mind filtered to the slightly racist ways she had been brought up around... It was not until she reached Helovia that she fully accepted those with wings or horns. Her hazel eyes drifted to the smaller set of wings on Thor's back. As a child she would of run from such things... As a mature adult, she knew that not all was as things seemed.

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Just A Simple Walk and Talk [Thor] - by Solstice - 04-07-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Just A Simple Walk and Talk [Thor] - by Thor - 04-08-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Just A Simple Walk and Talk [Thor] - by Solstice - 04-10-2013, 03:48 AM
RE: Just A Simple Walk and Talk [Thor] - by Thor - 04-13-2013, 01:45 AM