the Rift

[PRIVATE] Just A Simple Walk and Talk [Thor]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

Solstice</style>
World's Edge Philosopher
I'm Going To Show Him What Little Girls Are Made Of
Gunpowder & Lead
</style>

Solstice moved with ease under the shade of the tree, keeping an ear tilted towards Thor as he spoke. “Our Glazier was chosen not because he left, nor because we’ve come to dwell on his decisions. He was chosen because he was fitting and altogether deserving of the title. I would not linger on the opinions of others- it will pass.” It was a relief to the mother to know that he had the support of both leaders. No matter what the rest of the herd thought. It would all pass. She smiled proudly. Her first born was making something out of himself.. The son of her love... The only child of Ataraxia.. The pang in her heart at the thought... Thor's gentle nudge brought the fem out of her thoughts.

His next words surprised her however. “However, I hope to learn a little something from you Solstice. Perhaps I will be able to possess your patience with my dear Essetia, as it would appear she’s growing up much too fast for me to keep up with. Her companion hatched only a few days ago and she has been a tyrant ever since. Though, I assume the infatuation will pass eventually.” She chuckled, remembering her mother's bonded dragon Tourmaline, and her father's dragon Carnelian... "Being bonded is not something any will understand until you feel it yourself. Both of my parents had dragons when my brother and I were born, and the day my father died his bonded dragon died too. Same with my mother. Her brown came to visit her children to tell of her death before he to died. It's a bond for life." Only with her family had she spoken of her parents, it was almost.. easy to speak of them now. When the conversation turned to Azale, Solstice sighed softly. "My only regret, it that I can not teach her to use her wings. I can only hope someone within the Qian can."

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

(ooc: we can end it here if you want, i just wanted to have solstice reply back. it helped with her muse a bit)

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
Just A Simple Walk and Talk [Thor] - by Solstice - 04-07-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Just A Simple Walk and Talk [Thor] - by Thor - 04-08-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Just A Simple Walk and Talk [Thor] - by Thor - 04-13-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: Just A Simple Walk and Talk [Thor] - by Solstice - 05-02-2013, 04:19 PM