the Rift

Rescue, Party of One [Psyche, Challenge]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.
we stayed bright as lightning. we sang loud as thunder.
we moved ever forward.</style>

I am angry.

A given? Perhaps. Still, that does not quell the fire burning within my chest as I fly north, riding on the waves of wind calmly. The travel would make me weary if I pushed myself in a hurry toward the Basin, but a gentle glide was nothing. Besides, I would find no flying targets in the land known as the Aurora Basin today. After all, their queen was a racist. Apparently, she was also a lying bitch. Am I angry? You're damn right I am.

Part of this fury is not any fault of Psyche's, in her defense, though the seed of the problem is a skeleton in her closet. Today, I was going to label them one by one, drag her sorry ass through the snow, make her squeal for mercy. If she thinks that her numbers and her hatred can save her, that fucking coward is sadly mistaken. I am Kri the Resolute. I am victorious. I will send her straight to hell. If she believes that she can pose a threat to my kin and stand innocently on the edge of the Basin, she is terribly mistaken. Let me show her what I think of malicious lies.

The travel takes much of the vehemence from my body, the air growing cold as I fly north, taking small stops along the way to maintain my strength. I am angry, but I am far from an idiot. Perhaps, flying straight into the lion's den and challenging their Queen was stupid. Hell, I did not care anymore. Let her sins be brought to light. I will lose nothing from this fight except the murderous rage which I felt every time I thought about prisoners being held within the ice kingdom. Athena, and who else? What other of my family is that fucking bitch hiding?

Since I can no longer simply take her for her word, I will have to pry the truth from her foul lipped mouth.

The line of the mountains marks that my journey is almost over, and I descend, finding myself in the north, where the day begins to touch the eastern horizon in the announcement of daybreak. I land upon the tundra terrain, bringing myself to the edge of their homeland, the steppe behind me. "Psyche!" I bellow, my voice swelling as I send the wind after it. "You have much to answer for with your blood!" Wake up, darling. It's about to get violent.
""

[ Kri is challenging for the release of Throat prisoners held in the Throat, and also to kick some unicorn booty for breaching neutrality.

Buffs: Swift & Aim ]
KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by ANGEL!

Messages In This Thread
Rescue, Party of One [Psyche, Challenge] - by Kri - 04-08-2013, 07:57 AM