[OPEN] hijacked [open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche
the Dark Light Empress
It was so cold in the north.

All I wanted was a bit of warmth. Well, I hadn't known that I wanted warmth until I got to that frigid wasteland that they call the Frostbreath Steppe. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's beautiful in its own way, all white and ice and untouched glory. But it's cold. And, personally, I don't even know how I survive in the shelter of the Basin (though it is my home and I adore it so!) because it's just so cold there! And so here I am, wandering my way into Helovia's Heart. Where it's warm. Too warm, actually, but after having frozen my tush off on the way here, I suppose that's actually much better!

Anyway, enough complaining. I have to stop with the complaining. It's unbecoming and it puts me in a bad mood. And I should be happy, right? Tallsun is ending, so it's getting cooler. There are some really nice days in Orangemoon, I'll have you know. Like, really nice days. The kind of days that you could fall in love on. Not that I need any help with that. All I have to do is think of Mauja and I simply swoon. Not that I'd complain about a nice, handsome stallion right about now. It'd certainly be good company.

Although, on that note, just about any company would be good right about now. I really just love horses. All kinds - equines, pegasi, unicorns. Of course, unicorns are my brethren, but there's nothing wrong with the others, is there? After all, we all chew our grass just the same, don't we? So, yeah, while I'd love a good stallion, I'd take just about anyone. I just want to talk, that's all. There was nobody around up north, so here I am. Oh, and it was cold, did I mention that? Anyway, there was nobody there, and now I'm here. Unfortunately for me, it looks like there's nobody here either. "Hello?" I call out in a singsong voice, drawing out the 'o'. "Anybody home?"

"Talk talk talk."
Image Credits
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-08-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-08-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-08-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-18-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-22-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-26-2013, 12:21 PM