the Rift

[OPEN] hijacked [open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche
the Dark Light Empress
Something about the Heart is positively entrancing. The glowing red-orange embers of lava entice you closer and closer until you think you could simply reach out and touch it. Which, if you had a mind to, you could. But you’d have to be incredibly stupid to do that. I’m not quite that stupid, but I do let the warm glow draw me a bit nearer to the edge.

Just then, my thoughts are interrupted by a voice. Something about it seems vaguely familiar, as though from a half-remembered dream, but that would be silly – I can’t seem to name one other being that I know here. Which, of course, would be why I am so lonely. If I had friends here, I would be totally fine. And with them. I would most certainly be with them. I’m a bit of a social butterfly, or so I’ve been told. I’ve also been told I’m a flirt, but… well, I suppose I can’t deny that either. –wink-

Anyway, the mare with the odd markings greets me by name, and I stare at her oddly. ”I’m sorry,” I begin to say, but again I am interrupted. By now I am growing a bit petulant, because, really, how rude. First the mare interrupts my wonderful daydream, and then this stallion interrupts – ooohh, a stallion! Even if he is acting a bit strange, he’s handsome enough, and I simply adore his horns. So pretty. I want to touch them.

A sweet smile pastes itself onto my maw as I prance a bit closer to the stallion, arching my neck and batting my lashes, allowing a bit of a sway to enter my step. At his questions, I tilt my head to the side in a politely confused manner, glance toward the mare (partly in bewilderment and partly to make sure she wasn’t planning to make a move), and then return my amber gaze to the steed. ”It’s not my home, darling, but I’m sure it’s someone’s. Your home sounds absolutely divine, though. Will you take me with you? Maybe I can help you catch it!” A pealing laugh drops from my lips and I wink at him in a very come-hither manner.

He seems entranced by the feathers in my mane (how in the world did those get there? Ugh.) but his attention is quickly taken by the other mare. I am momentarily miffed, and a jealous pout takes my smile’s place, but then he begins to make fun of the other mare, and I am unable to halt the startled laugh. Although I have unwittingly participated in his ridicule, I do feel a bit guilty – after all, he is sharing conspiratorial comments about this other mare with me, so obviously he prefers me over her. No jealousy needed. But still, that’s no reason to make fun of her markings.

”Oh, hush, you,” I say in a teasing manner. ”I’m certainly not ill, I can assure you of that.” He lifts a piece of mane, and I giggle girlishly, lowering my lashes seductively. ”Although I’m sure if I were, you’d find a way to fix me right up. But, really, dear, I don’t think that she’s ill. In fact, she’s quite pretty with those markings,” I add generously. ”So, since none of us are ill, I believe introductions are in order. My name is Psyche. You are…?”

"Talk talk talk."
Image Credits
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-08-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-08-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-08-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-18-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-22-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-26-2013, 12:21 PM