the Rift

[OPEN] hijacked [open]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[Image: 515b635abe40d]

AND WE ALL WANT TO PARTY WHEN THE FUNERAL ENDS
AND WE ALL GET TOGETHER WHEN WE BURY OUR FRIENDS

And suddenly, the dark freisian was surrounded. There in came the blood red stallion she had known as d’Artagnan, the Nightshade of the Aurora Basin, both the Time Mender and the Plague Doctor. However, there was something wrong with both of them. It seemed they were both somehow delusional, and it was granted that the mare might delusional herself. They talked so strangely, and their voices were in higher pitched places than normal. Psyche, was giggling, flirting with him, that she knew, and told Elizabeth that she was pretty... What was happening? And she said she was sorry? Those words would never come out of the DarkEmpress’ mouth, not even if she was dying, that the Corporal surly knew. She felt sick, as if suddenly her stomach couldn’t even chew down the thought of her being like this. Or maybe it was the thought of Psyche dying. Either or.

She looked between them now, and she just had to speak. She tried to steady her voice, but it didn’t work, and ended up sounding like she was in a state of hysteria.

“No, there is something wrong, and no just with you, but both of you. Psyche, you are the DarkEmpress, ruler of the Aurora Basin and leader of the Plague. You hate a lot of people, and I have never once heard you giggle as such or apologize for anything. Did you bump your head, or did you hurt yourself in battle? And you, Doctor. You are the same way. Did some poison you made go wrong, making you lose you mind? Not that I’m too concerned for you, but Psyche is more important. You are speaking in a strange way that you have not before. Now tell me, what is wrong with both of you? You’re starting to scare me, and I have never been scared before.”

Her eyes darted, and she fell to her knees on the harden ground of ash as she spoke one last sentence.

“Or maybe is it me that is hallucinating, and I’m just sick and I’m walking around being delusional…oh, my stomach.”

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Imge credits go to ISOStock.deviantart.com

[Image: 5163603fe02bc]

Messages In This Thread
hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-08-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-08-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-08-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-18-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-22-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-26-2013, 12:21 PM