the Rift

[OPEN] hijacked [open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

The tall bay pranced around with the attention span of a child, his dual coloured eyes lighting up when the dark mare expressed her wish to find help him find his home amongst the blushing clouds and the cute rabbits. He was, obviously, stark raving mad but in a boyish innocent way. In no way was he aware of his years, yet in odd moments of thought there was a great intelligence there. He had bounded up to Psyche in glee when he heard her wonderful words of glorious fun and danced around on the spot, like a puppy begging for a pat as he nodded his head furiously in approval of the mare's help. The Niceshade laughed again when the pretty feathered mare told him to be quiet, taking joy in her teasing and sighing in relief when she notified him quite appealingly that she was not in fact ill. Her tone was enticing and it drew him in more, though he was not quite sure he would have been able to fix her. To the knowledge of his dream world, he knew nothing about healing.

The seducing mare finally offered her name to him and he played around with it in his head for a while, rhyming it in the strangest of ways before he finally parted lips to speak his own, but he stopped and frowned. What was his name? It was right there, in the back of his mind yet, he couldn't quite bring it to his tongue. He huffed in exasperation, why did horses always want to know his name?! Surely it wasn't that important, a name was a name after all. He sighed and huffed some more before it finally came to him "I'm King d'Artagnan the Niceshade, Lord of the pink domain and Master of the rabbits." He said, quite proudly.

His attention wavered then and he pranced off to stare down the fiery hole, making strange high pitched noises as he watched the flames flicker in a strange sort of amusement. He wondered what it would be like to jump in and for a moment he was even more strangely entertained by the thought. It was... So pretty to him. He regretfully turned away from the hole to listen to the strange marked mare who Psyche had called pretty. Eyes widened in panic as her voice turned into hysterics, she seemed confused for some reason and wildly announced that Psyche was not who she said she was and neither was he. His mouth fell open and he was left utterly speechless before he frowned and walked over to the stockier mare with swirls. "Calm down girl! What did you say I was... A Doctor?! Do I look like a Doctor to you?" he laughed quite girlishly before his voice turned more incredilous. His emotions forever changing from one thing to another. "My mind is perfectly fine, I've never touched a drop of poison in my life. Only the good stuff for me."

He then rather dramatically stomped away after a blue butterfly he saw fluttering into a nearby bush, muttering something about stupidity.

d'Artagnan the Niceshade

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-08-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-08-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-08-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-18-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-22-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-26-2013, 12:21 PM