the Rift

[OPEN] hijacked [open]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
Psyche
the Dark Light Empress

I frown at the brindled mare, who is looking between the stallion and I with confusion and horror in her eyes. What in the world is she talking about? I may not be the kindest fae in the world, but I am no evil queen as she is making me out to be, and I am certainly no ruler. I stare at her blankly as my confusion begins to make me angry. I do not deal with situations in which I know little, and have have no ability to manipulate this strange mare who seems to know me into a correct form of thinking. I am at a loss, and it irritates me. Stop, I tell myself. She is simply confused. No reason to bite anyone’s head off. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

d’Artagnan the Niceshade – I wonder how he got that name? – speaks to her, seeming just as perplexed as I. And then she drops to her knees, and I become concerned. “Oh, dear.” I trot forward quickly, lowering my head to peer at her. ”I’m sorry that I can’t help you, dear, but I truly don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t think you were ill, but I’d be happy to help in any way I can.” Kindness shines in my eyes, for I think I have misjudged the poor creature. She looks to need help – but I am no medic. I haven’t the slightest clue how to help her.

The stallion has wandered off after a butterfly. I am completely confused. I wish I had someone normal to help me deal with this mare, but alas, here I am alone. Sigh. Always alone.

Surely this femme is the one who is confused? d’Artagnan and I are in complete understanding of who we are – but who are these imposters who wear our names on such horrid faces? Perhaps I should try and find out, but I am more concerned about the mare’s wellbeing. She seems very confused and very ill. ”Please, tell me how to help you, and I will try. King d'Artagnan,” I add, raising my voice. "We really must help the poor darling. I think she may have bumped her head or something."

"Talk talk talk."
Image Credits
[Image: psycheicon.png]

Please feel free to tag me in all replies!
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Messages In This Thread
hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-08-2013, 02:08 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-08-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-08-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Elizabeth - 04-18-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by d'Artagnan - 04-22-2013, 08:48 PM
RE: hijacked [open] - by Psyche - 04-26-2013, 12:21 PM