the Rift

new additions [Torasin/Open - Birthing]

Brooke Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Brooke
the envious snake

The form of Torasin gathered in her sky blue eyes. A familiar burn in her chest crawled its way around her body. "My love!" she greeted him with happiness. Pushing the two boys towards their father. Curving her neck to face their tiny hind ends. Nudging tapped at their tails with her nose. Nym was rather excited to meet his father, a stumbly trot had his limp visible. The chestnut painted body reached a nose out to sniff at his fathers hooves. In the other presence, Abel, his curiosity was towards the dragon. Eyes in awe. Reaching his nose to Kiba a cough had him creeping backwards. Mucas crawling out his nares. Nym walked cautiously to his brothers side to comfort him. Neck in neck the colts settled to their knees as they rough housed for a moment. Brooke saddled up next to Torasin, head leaned towards Tor's mane, teeth scraped at the tendrals as she playfully nibbled her mates strands. Watching Nym and Abel with protecting eyes. Both boys curled up with each other biting at each others ears and failing to stay awake.
Until Mirage showed up. Brookes entire form just collapsed. She became tense and uneasy. Although she was proud to prove to the black mare she won Torasin and now they had a beautiful family. The tall painted mares ears flicked forward with curiosity. "Thanks." she said, it wasn't exactly snobby, but it sure wasn't the kindest thank you. A teasing smile curved her lips as the mare squinted her eyes. Every bone in her body aching to chase the black beings ass out of there. With Torasin by her side though she just stood in a pool of mixed emotions. Long hair blew in a gust of wind that traveled through the gathering. Every brown strand tickled at her tough hide. The foals she birthed jumped to their feet and stumbled around for their parents. Eyes stalking the black gal. They had nothing against her but they felt their mothers dislike for this midnight mare. Nym ended up walking underneath his father as Abel walked behind Torasin's hocks. The painted buckskin weaved in between his mother and locked his face in beside his chestnut painted twin. Curious blue eyes scanned both the dagons and curious green eyes sucked in every bit of Mirage.

[ooc- I would have finished this sooner but my friend unexpectedly arrived at my house with news that she is moving... So we spent a few days together. D: i miss her already.]

Messages In This Thread
new additions [Torasin/Open - Birthing] - by Brooke - 07-16-2012, 07:51 PM
RE: new additions [Torasin/Open - Birthing] - by Brooke - 07-20-2012, 02:16 PM
RE: new additions [Torasin/Open - Birthing] - by Brooke - 07-22-2012, 07:03 PM