the Rift

Well Hello, Darling. [any]

Jack Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Dead men don't tell tales

Captain’s Swashbuckler’s Log: Entry 6

Today I recruit again, taking my job seriously. See? I can be useful! Jack out.

I was unattainable, unbeatable. I had never felt this confident with a crew in a long time, and I knew this was a site to see. This crew of, for the most part, new and rusty pirates would surly clean up quite nicely, and I would have no doubt that I had a hand in doing it. I strolled out of the Endless Blue, looking to keep recruiting. We had more recently, but I knew it would never be enough, at least not yet. A crew of able and determined scoundrels what was they needed, and I was set on finding them. They had to be out there somewhere.

I trotted on thick gold hooves, sparkling in the early sun of the day. The change of season was setting up something interesting, and I knew it only meant that winter was not too far behind it. As far as I was concerned, winter was my least favorite time, just simply because it was cold and dry. I shivered. I hated the cold, and the land of winter was always so haunted, and there was something creepy and disturbing about a wintery forest.

I avoided the shadows now, forcing myself into the sunshine. I didn’t want to think about winter anymore. I reached the threshold just in time, and I found there was already a gaze on me. How weird that this would happen. His voice was also weird to my own ears, coming from another stallion, and I was slightly on edge.

“ ‘Ello. Jack, Swashbuckler of the Pirates of ye Endless Blue. Aye, what is a lad doing out here today? Is ye looking for a home bucko? We be recruiting. What do you say to being a pirate lad?”

walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk".

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Well Hello, Darling. [any] - by Pantomime - 04-08-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Well Hello, Darling. [any] - by Jack - 04-08-2013, 11:04 PM
RE: Well Hello, Darling. [any] - by Africa - 04-08-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: Well Hello, Darling. [any] - by Naeatii - 04-10-2013, 01:00 PM