the Rift

[OPEN] Goodbye, Apathy

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Thor</style>
And I know the moment's near and there's nothing you can do
Look through a faithless eye, are you afraid to die?
</style>

Hours, minutes, seconds… they were all the same. They all led me to the same endpoint. I had no intentions of reaching that point without living a little and perhaps I needed to just let loose. This was my moment, my time. Let someone try to stop me, let them try to pursue me. Even here in the damn Deep Forest, I felt euphoria. The freedom was so sweet on my tongue that I couldn’t help the wolfish smile that tugged my lips from a stand-still. I was sick for pleasure, dying for some fun… I didn’t care where it came from. Was it wrong? Did I care? I didn’t think so. The blood pumping in my veins was strong enough to reiterate that.

The warmth of the autumn sun upon my skin was refreshing. I felt as though I’d been locked away, hidden from the sun and any real warmth for too long. My world was suddenly full of emotion, full of feeling… Beneath me the soil sprung up from the ground and around my hooves- oh how I relished the feeling. The more I moved, the more alive I felt. I was reborn.

A deep guttural rumbling bubbled up from the recesses of my stomach or wherever it was that such feeling came from. My voice carried out over the swells of the forest and I was glad to hear such power behind each chord. It was an empowering song after all. The glistening beauty around me, the burning passion for life, the temptations… it was all too much. I wasn’t sure whether to laugh or scream. Though, perhaps if I were able to engage both sounds at once, I might find another state of bliss.

With cat-like grace, I moved through the shadows, obviously comfortable in their embrace. I was comfortable on whatever path I took; I didn’t expect much protest from the poor souls that stood in my way- what did they have to stop me? What did they possess that could draw my attention?

Somehow, I knew of a few things that could turn my head. But I wouldn’t let weakness for idle delights affect me today. I had a few other things to attend to before I humored myself with company. Of course, fate had a funny way of changing destiny. I just hoped that whatever fate interfered with my destiny came with a cute face. Otherwise, they may as well get the fuck out of my way.
Image Credits

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye, Apathy - by Thor - 04-09-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Ulrik - 04-19-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Thor - 04-21-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Irrydae - 05-13-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Ulrik - 05-17-2013, 07:37 PM