the Rift

[OPEN] Goodbye, Apathy

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme

ENGINEERS CREATE THAT WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN

The laughter that followed his statement crushed heart to pieces. Why was he laughing? What was so funny? Oh no, he was being laughed at. If tears could fall from his eyes, they would. Charcoal ears tilted backward, and he lowered his head, defeated. He did not want equality and justice, and Ulrik would fight the good fight alone, as usual. And he did not want to be alone anymore.

When the other stallion approached and asked what the hell was wrong with him, Ulrik shrugged dejectedly. "I suppose alot," he replied, the words sounding funny in his deep, masculine tones. "Sorry, if I bothered you. I thought you were in trouble. The forest is so deep and dark, you know, but I see you are okay now." Carefully, he stepped away, glancing over his back to back sure that he would not trip over a tree's roots.

An angel then approached, draped in royal purple and dotted with stars. She was stunning, flawless, and beautiful. And, he was hopelessly infatuated on first sight. The stallion blinked his hawkish, bronze eyes as she smirked at the other stallion. Of course she did. He was not of the same, brave caliber. He was not a care-free, "bad boy". Why would she want him?

"Hello, my lady," he said, dipping his head respectfully. "Should you need anything from me, I will not be far away. But, I think I should go be alone now." He sighed heavily, perhaps even dramatically. Farewell." And then he slowly, agonizingly started to walk away.

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye, Apathy - by Thor - 04-09-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Ulrik - 04-19-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Thor - 04-21-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Irrydae - 05-13-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Goodbye, Apathy - by Ulrik - 05-17-2013, 07:37 PM