the Rift

[OPEN] Gilded Spoilation{Mikali, OPEN}

Eios Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I am not alone there long. It would make sense, I think, for this is clearly the only water source in the area of this forest.(Or at least from what I'd seen on my flight in)The steps are strong, purposeful even, comes the assessment. I could almost sigh at this occurrence. The sunlit moment had been very intimate for myself, and I hadn't wanted an intruder to come in and point out flaws.

Nonetheless, deep, swirling blue orbs open to find the beautiful sight not sullied, but improved. The figure walking towards my gilded white form is not a stallion, though I would have thought so from the power in the steps, but a stunning mare. Had I really just thought that? I'd never paid a spectacular amount of attention to the fawning fillies before, but this mare, she was special. It was not solely her beauty which entranced me, there were plenty of various beauties, but the fire which stood behind her eyes. It was the fact that she wasn't fawning over me, nor was she showing off. She was power, she was purpose, and she was fire all in one. In all my travels, I had never seen one like her. There is something unreadable in her eyes for a moment, perhaps worry or fear, but when she speaks none of that shows. you look lost And small but deep, rumbling chuckle is forced up my throat. I liked that fire.

"Perhaps a little, Fiery One, but aren't we all, at least a little?" comes my deep and rolling baritone. I motion to the water before us,"Though, right now, I've mostly stopped for a drink" and give her a smile, causing my pupil-less orbs to crinkle at the edges, before I finish with a question, "And you?" as I take another sip of the refreshing water, relishing in its cool embrace, a respite from the fire before me. What was I doing? How was I talking this well, this short, this composed. What was going on? I was bewildered.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Gilded Spoilation{Mikali, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Gilded Spoilation{Mikali, OPEN} - by Mikali - 04-13-2013, 02:56 AM
RE: Gilded Spoilation{Mikali, OPEN} - by Eios - 04-22-2013, 01:16 AM