the Rift

Asleep and Dreaming [Tares]

Aure Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Dragon’s Throat…so that’s what this mare called this place. I was glad to finally put a name to this wonderful land that I had stumbled upon. Tares seemed to be extremely shy. Well, this was going to be awkward. I had absolutely no social skills; how was I supposed to deal with her shyness? This was the terrible consequence of being alone constantly. I looked at the mare’s stance of false power and realized she was trying so hard to hide her fear. Fear? Why was she scared? There was nothing to be scared of, and certainly nothing imposing about me…I was weak and new to this territory; there was nothing I could do to her. Still, I did not want to be too forward and scare off the only chance I had of making a friend.

“I am not sure what has brought me here. Tares, I have a rare condition that does not allow me to remember anything at all. Sometimes, I just go to sleep and I wake up…and I’m terrified. I know absolutely nothing about anything. The only thing that I know for sure is my own name. I have no idea where I am half of the time, and that is the reason I have ended up here.” I mentally sighed. I knew I was saying too much to Tares, and that she seemed easily startled, but I could not stop myself. I felt like Tares was the first mare I had ever encountered in my life, but I realized that she was not. Still, I felt a connection that I knew could never be broken because she was the first to find me in my state of memory loss. Now I only hoped she wanted to be my friend, a friend that could help me through this awful condition.

“I hope I have not said too much, Tares. You see, I feel right now that I have never had any friends ever but the truth is I just cannot remember any of them. You are the first mare I feel I have ever encountered. Would you mind giving me a tour of Dragon’s Throat? I am ever so grateful for your help today.” I smiled warmly at Tares, looking up at her face, which was strikingly beautiful. The tribal marking around her sweet yellow eyes…Yes. This was a mare I knew I could be friends with. If she only would let me.

Messages In This Thread
Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-17-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Open, Tares, Cassieopeia] - by Aure - 07-20-2012, 11:06 AM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-22-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-22-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-22-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 05:45 PM