the Rift

Asleep and Dreaming [Tares]

Aure Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I could tell Tares thought my talking to be bothersome…abruptly I closed my mouth and dipped my head shyly. She seemed to not like me so very much and I could feel my one and only “friend” in this world slipping away. I needed to get her back; the connection between this mare and I was too strong to lose. Still, my heart leapt at the offer to join the Dragon’s Throat herd, as I could not recall being part of anything before. I tried not to show my excitement, and instead silently nodded, admiring her strength. I could tell she was some sort of patrol for the herd, and she was loyal to her position.

Her yellow eyes had looked wistful when I mentioned my condition, which puzzled me. Why would anyone ever want to not remember anything about their past life? It occurred to me that she may have not had a good one. I settled on the ground with her, and again gave her a warm smile. “I’d love to join. And, Tares? I’m sorry. I know I talk a lot, and you seem overwhelmed. I’ve just never talked to anyone like this before. Well, maybe I have but—darn, I’m so sorry, there I go again: talking excessively.” I shyly let my mane fall in front of my face, hiding behind the creamy curtain. I felt hopeless and knew that I should probably just desist, that Tares would never want to be friends with me. I sighed sadly and continued to hide.

Messages In This Thread
Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-17-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Open, Tares, Cassieopeia] - by Aure - 07-20-2012, 01:34 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 10:13 AM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-22-2012, 10:35 AM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 11:23 AM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-22-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 03:03 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Aure - 07-22-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Asleep and Dreaming [Tares] - by Tares - 07-22-2012, 05:45 PM