the Rift

.H O M E.

Liseanne Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[i]“I’m here mostly with nothing more interesting to better spend my time doing... I come from Dragons Throat. What brings you to the Threshold?” The grey mare asked Liseanne. The answer to that was obvious. She had come to find a new home and not be alone anymore. The chestnut mare opened her maw and spoke, “I have come here to find a new home and escape the loneliness that once consumed me.” The thoughts of isolation when her family had died and when Melissa went missing. She wondered where Melissa was? Had she come to Helovia too?

"Hello Liseanne. You both have interesting and pretty names.” The stallion said to the two mares. Liseanne’s face grew a kind smile at this. She had not had a compliment in a long time, mostly because she had spent her days isolated from others. “Thank you Pheonix. You also have a cool name.” She was happy to see and to be talking to other horses. It really had been a long time. She did not want to spend all of her life alone, she could not keep walking on and on, headed for absolutely nowhere. She would ask Africa about her home maybe.

As Africa began to talk to Pheonix, she listened. She wanted to know when this Dragons Throat was. “Excuse me for interrupting, but want is the Dragon’s Throat all about?” The cool breeze swirled around the chestnut body of the tiny Arabian. Her glowing green eyes peered at the two larger horses.

[[OCC:: Sorry for the wait. I lost my computer for the weekend. Also, sorry for the really small and suckish post XD All my writing muse has gone :( ]]

LISEANNE
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
.H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-09-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-10-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-10-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-12-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-12-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-15-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-16-2013, 05:43 PM