the Rift

.H O M E.

Pheonix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The lad felt ashamed, truly by making the ridiculous comment. He looked towards the dappled mare as she narrowed her eyes intently, and instantly felt bad. He was just trying to spark up some sort of awkward conversation, to see if he could gain them as acquaintances, or even more as friends. Then she asked he curiously about how he knew her home. Who wouldn't? He heard about it from..Neferati! That's it! He knew she had mentioned it some time, the oasis lying in the desert. Though he had been raised in a place with frigid winters, and cool summers, he had always had a liking to the heat, since his name after all was Pheonix. "Well, my interest is, I'd be glad to join", he said trailing off. Pheonix was thinking about Neferati. Was it her father that had been chased off their lands? He vaguely remembered. But the name Kri was familiar as she retold her story to him and a couple of other horses so long ago. He had to admit, he actually missed the giant, white lass. He grew a liking to her happy personality, and thought of her as a sister that he had to protect.

Liseanne finally spoke again complimenting his ordinary name. What was so big about it? Nothing? But still the lad felt heat rise to his cheeks. "Thanks", he muttered, almost embarrassed. He listened as Liseanne interrupted about the Dragon's Throat, but since Pheonix assumed Africa was there, he decided to let her be the one to talk.

{Just so you know, I spelled Phoenix, Pheonix because I thought the other Pheonix's name was spelled Phoenix.. (tongue twister, much? XD) }

Messages In This Thread
.H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-09-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-10-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-10-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-12-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-12-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-15-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-16-2013, 05:43 PM