Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]

Look down
The ground below is crumbling
Look up
The stars are all exploding

Another breeze swept by the trio tousling Africa’s grey mane playfully, and she inhaled deeply, savouring the refreshing coolness despite the warmth of impending midday. Thoughtful eyes glistened as they watched Liseanne patiently; they switched fondly to the stallion, sharing her attention amiably between the two. “I have come here to find a new home and escape the loneliness that once consumed me.” The young Pegasus tilted her face slightly and watched the sunset hued mare with softening eyes. It was probable that Liseanne had come from a rough history, and although Africa could not relate to the sorrow which she perceived underlying the words, she reached quietly, sensitively, to try to brush the spray of whiskers dressing the other mare’s muzzle. It was a gesture of kindness; Africa wanted to show she cared.

Thank you Pheonix. You also have a cool name.” She listened politely, even as her own eyes were narrowed and regardless of the stallion’s apparently excited chatter, Africa stretched her neck upwards to try to nuzzle the palomino’s crest reassuringly. Undoubtedly, if Liseanne and Pheonix were to accept an invitation to join her family, in the Throat they would make fine contributing members. “Excuse me for interrupting, but want is the Dragon’s Throat all about?” Her thoughts were broken though, and she turned with interest towards Pheonix as he looked to Africa to maybe respond to the chestnut’s question. A smile leaked through Africa’s vigilant gaze.

Dragons Throat is far to the south, a desert on the furthest peninsula. My home is a sanctuary that is open to those that wish to learn, to understand the meaning of family. ” The young horse said with a broad, fond smile as she recalled the words Midas had previously offered to her when they had first met, here in this very forest. “I have come to offer it to each of you.” Africa felt the giddy rush of butterflies in her stomach, and her already tender gaze mellowed as she imagined Liseanne as her sister, and Pheonix her brother. They each would be united by the hot red dust which she by now wore elatedly across her dappled pelt.

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Messages In This Thread
.H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-09-2013, 05:39 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-10-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-10-2013, 04:00 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-10-2013, 05:27 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-12-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-12-2013, 06:43 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Liseanne - 04-15-2013, 07:56 AM
RE: .H O M E. - by Pheonix - 04-16-2013, 02:09 PM
RE: .H O M E. - by Africa - 04-16-2013, 05:43 PM