the Rift

Another dream today | amulet, cirrus, open

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Cirrus

A bottle-brush tail thumps against the plump thighs of the maiden, the length of her dock longer than that of a regular equine, the belle having inherited the leonine shape from her mother. It would grow, just as the rest of her would. Indigo blue hairs trickled their way down the length of it, as spiky hairs of matching hue stood up on her curled nape.

The fae enjoyed these lands, having travelled here before – only without her parents. Of course, upon seeing them again, she promptly tells them all about her adventures, with pride and complete disregard for their apparent disapproval. Nothing bad had happened to her yet, still she knew not what this ‘danger’ was – though her parents seemed to get into enough of it themselves.

Wings were growing larger, able to hold her weight upon the earth whenever she chose to first gain enough speed by the galloping motion of her hooves, and then stretch them out to glide. There were times when she exercised them fast enough that she felt herself lift off the ground from a standstill, but she was too obsessed with flight just yet – the ground held too many interesting things!

The glint of bronze against powdery white snow caught her eye, as she pranced forward from her mother’s caress, and spied what she first assumed to be a rare patch of grass. But the emerald was not grass, but a gem! With her nose low to the ground, investigating the item, she lifted her tiara excitedly, calling to her mother;

“It’s like yours!” A broad smile tugged at her lips, her entire bodice quivered with excitement, as she bent low and purposefully nudged the object, wondering at its secrets.

as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Another dream today | amulet, cirrus, open - by Cirrus - 07-20-2012, 06:10 AM