the Rift

Another dream today | amulet, cirrus, open

Cassiopeia Posts: 171
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hands :: 8 years old
Phantom

image by Joel Olives @ flickr.com</style>

Her ears twitched with the auditory sensation of another drawing near, causing her to turn abruptly and investigate the noise - slender face hoisted high into the air and lobed ears erect atop her poll. He was familiar, his sickly scent not unlike the unicorns of the World's Edge. Immediately the roan damsel harmonized with the fact that he was the king of that peculiar place, the mysterious land of fog and unicorns.

She recalled him coming to the Throat once before despite never greeting him herself. Kri had acquired a contiguous disdain for the stallion, but that was not unlike her intrepid, chauvinist leader. She often opted for the female kind, and never had she seen her take a liking to a male so quickly as she had with Azzuen. "Greetings, King of the Edge." She swanned, a smile spread across her lips. Before she could solvent the indocile filly below her, the sky-hued belle had pranced off toward the unicorn, announcing exuberantly what she believed was their reason for being here. Cassiopeia couldn't help but be amused by her enthusiasm. "These lands provide a compelling reprieve from the heat."

She walked over toward Cirrus, narrow head arced over the brusque stature of her compact neck. She was sated with mirth at the filly's words. "If you are not a lady, what do call yourself then, hm? Surely you are not a colt." She uttered teasingly toward the volant filly before peering toward Mauja once again, her sylphlike figure readjusted. "I am Cassiopeia of the Dragon's Throat, and this is my daughter, Cirrus. I believe you know her father, Azzuen. He is the General of our home." She was suspicious of Mauja, and the slightest figment of caution leaked forth through her demeanor. She wasn't quick to trust a king whose ranks harbored only those of his own blood. Surely he was a racist.

Cassiopeia</style>

Let it break upon you, like a wave on the sand.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another dream today | amulet, cirrus, open - by Cassiopeia - 07-26-2012, 06:02 AM