the Rift

Another dream today | amulet, cirrus, open
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Pegasus. So that was the missing piece in the puzzle, the label which the filly wanted to wear around her neck with unhidden pride. Not that she needed a nameplate; her wings flared out wide, displaying the blue of the sky in a fascinating play of colors. For the show, Mauja tossed his head up, though her feathers were nowhere near his pale face. Why, she was quite the feisty little thing! The lady mother herself seemed quite the placid and gentle soul, so either it was a rogue gene, or Azzuen himself was quite mischievous and bouncy. A fond smile played on the Ice King's face, mirrored in his eyes. Cassiopeia, however, seemed flustered by her child's rather rude behavior. "Apologies. I stand corrected," he said with amusement lacing his voice, and as Cirrus seemed entranced by something on his own appearance, he winked at the mother, hoping to ease her own mind. Mauja did not mind the filly, even if she was quite feisty. Hopefully age would temper her tongue, but for now, she was allowed to be like this to him. But one day... Who knew? The jugular vein lay too deep in her neck to reveal its pulse to the mere eye, but he knew it was there, protected by layers of warm flesh.

Mauja tilted his head down a little, peering at the young sky-colored girl with open curiosity. She seemed to be staring at the black spotting he carried upon his snowy frame, and a lopsided grin split his maw. Well, he'd not seen many else like himself running around Helovia, so it was no strange thing if she'd never seen anything like him previously. For a moment the scene was like that, three curious individuals locked in a play of stares, but then Cirrus broke the spell. Her small, soft muzzle bumped against the flat of his shoulder, and as quickly as she'd closed the short distance she was gone, running in behind her mother to the sound of Mauja's deep, soft laugh. “Get it off, get it off! I don’t want to be spotty!” "Noooo," he exclaimed dramatically in mock horror, even as Cassiopeia was trying to reassure Cirrus that she hadn't acquired the spots. "Don'tstealmyspots!" He had a feeling Cirrus was too "rough" (and grown) a girl to think him anything but silly, but he did it more for himself than for her - something in foals just brought out the carefree side of him, enabling him to relax and just enjoy life. With a wide-eyed look he proceeded to check himself all over, mumbling a count under his breath.

Finally, he turned to the Pegasus pair, a look of relief on his face. "Oh, Cirrus, you should be safe. I seem to have all my spots still." And he exhaled a deep sigh of relief. How would he look if he was all white, eh? Psyche used to call me 'Spots'... That'd be hard if he had no spots, but it did bring a pang of unexpected heartache. At least Snö had come back to him - that was something good. He forced the thoughts of her aside, schooling his face to keeping the same relieved, joyful mask, though something in his eyes seemed to have dimmed slightly. Lucky Azzuen to still have his woman by his side.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another dream today | amulet, cirrus, open - by Mauja - 08-05-2012, 04:23 PM