the Rift

Another dream today | amulet, cirrus, open
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
I've been having a really hard time finding muse for this thread, so I'll be pulling out of it. :/ I'm sorry. <3

The tension seemed to be bleeding out, disappearing in the wind. His spots were not contagious, and he was just moderately silly, and Cassiopeia wasn't about to behead him. But, he'd been in the process of heading back when he stumbled upon them, and pleasant as it was to fool around with someone else's kid, he had duty to attend. Cirrus announced that he looked better in spots and he laughed, teasingly trying to nip her mane when she butted her petite muzzle against his shoulder again. "I'd feel naked without them," he told her, grinning wryly. And then Azzuen came up as a subject again, and he listened. Had he said the spots were contagious? Mauja gave a half-smothered snort of amusement, feeling a bit sad that his restless soul pulled him back towards home just as they were warming up to him. Much as he'd like to say he'd come and visit just to spite Kri, he didn't want to push his luck with the feisty mare. He had no desire to lose his home just because he was provocative by nature.

Cirrus was focusing on him again, very serious now, and he schooled his own face into a similar mask. Looking quite the statue he peered back at her, solemn, and nodded vigorously when she imparted her wisdom upon him. In a grave voice he replied, "Of course, Cirrus. I'd never dream of intentionally rubbing my spots off on someone else,". But to be honest, it'd be quite fun if he could. Another time, another place, and he would've dreamily imagined Psyche's face when his spots rubbed off...but he wasn't sure there was a future for them anymore. He blinked the vision away, looking at the sky - dramatically, almost. "Oh, look at the sun! I've been gone for far too long, I really must get back to my herd. It was a pleasure meeting you, Cassiopeia and Cirrus. Make sure to keep checking that no spots transferred! Maybe there's an incubation period before they show up."

And then he was drifting off, heading south, back home - feeling both lighter and heavier at the same time.

[ Mauja out. <3 ]
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another dream today | amulet, cirrus, open - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 07:45 AM