the Rift

[BASIN] The Perfect Balance. [plague]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
THE PLAGUE
Elizabeth
Her lips did indeed tremble, but she was afraid her hooves were tied. She was shaken, that was for sure, and she was in no position to tell her more than the filly needed. It was nerve wracking that she had come to find out to both being pregnant and bothered about the Plague in the same situation, but she still would not move an inch. Though she could see the youngling was indeed interested, maybe overly interested, she didn’t find it to be a bad thing. Her reasoning was that they needed more unicorns like this. She sighed, shaking her head. Oh how she wished the great Plague wasn’t a secret she had to keep. She wanted all to know about it, for them to coward in fear of the Aurora Basin unicorns, of those that would crush their skulls beneath solid and cloven hooves, of those that would stab them in the heart with ivory horns and laugh at them as they died.

“I’m afraid I can tell you nothing of this secret, other than is has to do with racism and it’s nature is secretive. If you wish to know more, you may follow me back to the Basin. I can direct you to someone who can give you the information. Also, I don’t really consider is a blessing that you told me I am with a child. I am a warrior, and what does this mean for me? No fighting…but regardless, it is getting time for me to return. Are you coming or not?”

She turned her back on the filly, and looked back on her for a split second before moving forward. If the filly really wanted to come, she would follow.

"Talk talk talk."
WARRIOR
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
The Perfect Balance. [plague] - by Duska - 04-10-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: The Perfect Balance. [plague] - by Elizabeth - 04-10-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: The Perfect Balance. [plague] - by Duska - 04-10-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: The Perfect Balance. [plague] - by Elizabeth - 04-10-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: The Perfect Balance. [plague] - by Duska - 04-11-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: The Perfect Balance. [plague] - by Elizabeth - 04-11-2013, 09:35 PM