the Rift

[OPEN] Glittering In The Sun{Ranked/Open/Joining}
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

He greets me easily, and politely. Two brownie points in my book that could prove worthwhile to him in the near future. I really wasn’t a hard fellow to get along with—in fact one could boast I favored most creatures that at least bore some amount of common sense. "What brings me here and why I am here are two entirely different things. One is quite a bit longer that the other. Suffice to say, for the longer one, that I went seeking something, found it, and it wasn't what I'd hoped it to be.” I cared not for what is was that the boy sought, nor why it hadn’t lived up to his expectations. If this stranger wanted to spill heart upon the sand and offer words of extended explanation to my ears—then I would care; until then…my lips would remained sealed against prying into business that obviously wouldn’t concern myself or the herd.

His next words however do interest me. He wanted to join? My lips curl into a wider smile; we welcomed those with a willing heart, “The rumors you have overheard are truth; no other territory has such a vast amount of skyspace to own” Golden pools travel to the heavens above us, the blazing sun scoring above us. “You are welcome to stay friend. Please, call me Midas.” I didn’t bother telling him my title, the youngling would learn formalities soon enough. It was more important that we get this new blood settled in, and possibly find out what talents he carried, “Come, you must be parched and weary from travels; the oasis isn’t far—“
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Glittering In The Sun{Ranked/Open/Joining} - by Eios - 04-10-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Glittering In The Sun{Ranked/Open/Joining} - by Eios - 04-19-2013, 02:41 AM
RE: Glittering In The Sun{Ranked/Open/Joining} - by Midas - 04-19-2013, 06:50 PM