the Rift

NO SUNLIGHT.

Tajheri Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"Personally I don't see what difference it makes, and I'm not going to further leech my time away arguing with you."

"That's right." Tajheri replied haughtily. "Give up because you know you aren't going to win this argument." Whore The insult was barely contained, but he'd already called her a whore once. Any more would just be pushing her buttons purposely and antagonizing her. Wasn't that just his style, though? "Whore." He muttered under his breath as his gaze fell to the wolfpup that now romped in circles around his forehooves. Yes, it was his style to push buttons and hurt feelings. If she were his sister, which thankfully Mandrake had never kept the weaker sex around aside from herself, he would have done quite the same.

"Sneaky?"

Seagreen eyes rose back to the pale mare's face and he snorted. There was a flash of innocence before she copied his grin. The cocky grin had more right to be on her face than the feigned innocence did. If what he suspected was right, the mare hadn't known innocence in quite some time. "You forgot the bitch part." he replied flatly then laughed when she asked who he was. Question of the century, wasn't it? There he was, nearly six years old and he couldn't remember anything of his childhood. Weren't they the years that defined who a horse was?

"I am Tajheri." He finally said to the mare, though he left it at that. He could have thrown in that he was the brother of Archibald, son of Mandrake, and name his countless other brothers. He was tired of living in their shadow. "Who the hell are you?"

Credits

Messages In This Thread
NO SUNLIGHT. - by Mikali - 04-10-2013, 02:36 AM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Tajheri - 04-13-2013, 12:23 AM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Mikali - 04-14-2013, 02:46 AM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Tajheri - 04-16-2013, 11:12 PM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Mikali - 04-17-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Tajheri - 04-20-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Mikali - 05-03-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: NO SUNLIGHT. - by Tajheri - 05-22-2013, 07:50 PM