[OPEN] Danger Looms [ranked Edge/circe/throat]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
INNOCENCE
You will never be mine

North, finally north. The heat of the Dragon's Throat was making her feel miserable and irritated, but she did her best to put on a kind smile to those who resided there. Many kind and pleased faces had appeared on her arrival, greeting her with a warmth that she was unsure that she deserved. Ophelia had given him the warning, and now, shew as to do the same for the World's Edge. This act of kindness could be seen as a home-warming gift of sorts; an example of how potent the Grey's powers of gaining knowledge truly are.

Ophelia did not move as slowly as she had before, trying to withhold a brave and solid exterior, though her physique was obviously altered in a subtle way. A sway settled through her normally very long and lean top line, and the slender, thin curve of her belly was just a bit wider. Some mares were built this way naturally, but Ophelia certainly was not. The pale creature paused where the trees began to rise solidly, forming a tangible barrier that easily marked the entrance to the World's Edge.

She had learned the borders here well, the hard way. Deimos had nearly taken her life for crossing them, and she was not about to do the same now. Cloven hooves paused at the treeline and she peered into the misty forest. Evening was settling in, darkening even the shadows to a hole in the horizon. The journey was long; she had not expected to arrive before nightfall, but she preferred the drop in temperature which came with the setting of the sun. A foggy breath moved past her lips, her hooves settling onto the crunchy leaves.

Where are they? she wondered, but what she did not realize was that she was projecting her thoughts to the minds of those in the vicinity.

The rift was there, bright and powerful, and Ophelia was not immune. She held magic, and that magic would turn against her; it had already begun. "Mirage, or a close confidant," she said clearly into the forest, her chime-like voice dancing through the trees. "I have information which I need to share." Tulip, pale ears tilted forward, awaiting a response, keen to pick up even the smallest rustle of leaves on the wind.

[[OOC: any Throat member who wanted to come along from the thread there is welcome to :D
- This is set before Phi knows she is pregnant, so please do not have your character mention anything aloud. The thread with the Time God occurs AFTER this one. ]]

Credits: The-Ripple-Effects @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Danger Looms [ranked Edge/circe/throat] - by Ophelia - 04-10-2013, 02:44 AM