[OPEN] Danger Looms [ranked Edge/circe/throat]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
INNOCENCE
You will never be mine

Ophelia waited patiently, but she did not have to wait long. A dark, stunning figure emerged from the mists who was perfectly fit for her surroundings. She was stately, confident, and bold. She assumed this golden adorned mare to be Mirage - for who else could claim such authority with a simple stride in her direction? In her presence, Ophelia felt young and small, so in return to the mare's gesture, the alabaster princess dipped her head respectfully. All of her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a squeal of sheer delight.

GOLG! A voice screamed in her head and thus also screamed in the minds of everyone else. She furrowed her brows and looked up to see her silver companion sail over head, landing on her back to gawk at Mirage's queen.

Phi had never heard Tinek speak before, and she smiled, momentarily distracted. "My apologies," she said with a light chuckle, the sound like chimes. "Tinek spoke for the first time in our tongue, and I believe he meant to say 'gold'. However, it sounded more like 'golg'." Dual colored eyes now shifted to Mirage's companion, and she inclined her head respectfully to the aged and wise female as well. Tinek still gawked and attempted to puff out his chest pridefully, overwhelmed by the presence of a female dragon as well as one well above his age and status.

The silver scaled beast lowered his head deferentially, like a dog cowering to its master, and he hesitantly took flight to a nearby tree branch, eager to make acquaintances. Like a metronome, his tail swung around excitedly.

Crimson and blue then rested on Mirage's tawny gaze, listening to her polite and diplomatic words with rapt attention. Ophelia's tulip ears were tilted forward, a pleasant smile on her lips.

"Price? I suppose we are mercenaries; should I charge to aide these people? Why does that seem so wrong?" Ophelia thought in her own mind, unaware that her magic was being turned against her.

Before Ophelia had a chance to answer, a chocolate pegasus made his presence known, announcing himself as Mirage's second in command. She inclined her head respectfully to him as well, thinking him to be a rather handsome fellow and incredibly tall for a winged one.

"Tall, dark and handsome; he certainly fits the description for a mare's fantasy." She thought, unknowingly projecting them as well.

"Greetings Lady Mirage and Lord Thor," she finally spoke respectfully. "What I want to tell you does not come with a price. Consider it a friendly gesture and an example of the Grey's abilities, if you will." Ophelia's two toned gaze looked between the two, and she sobered. "The Edge is the target for an outcast band called the Assassins. This group is lead by a mare named Ignita; she is charcoal in color with a distinct, white blaze and many scars. We have not been able to locate her, however, we do have two of her followers in our possession: Tonka and Demetrie. Though, I believe Demetrie's loyalties may be swaying."

Given the little brat's rant in her head, she thought she had a right to assume a little. "While the threat is small, I have always been of the belief that, if not handled, the threat will grow and possibly become unmanageable." Ophelia then let out a small breath only to tense once more when Aaron's strong figure emerged from the darkness. The mare's eyes narrowed ever so slightly, though not in malice. She was disappointed. Aaron's judgement ran strong, and she did not care to hear it from a stallion who jumped from herd to herd with little thought and did not even fight for the land he blamed her for taking.

Come to pass more judgment?" She thought bitterly in her head.

"Congratulations, Aaron," she replied with a genuine smile. She was glad that he was happy, but she was not quite ready to be friends and incur his wrath.

[[OOC:
- I didn't mention Mirage's twinsies so that Thor's post would not be out of sync.
- All italicized dialogue is being spoken in their minds, so they hear her thoughts and that one shout from Tinek in their heads. Yay magic plot! ]]

Credits: The-Ripple-Effects @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Danger Looms [ranked Edge/circe/throat] - by Ophelia - 04-11-2013, 02:02 AM