the Rift

Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

Only three remained, the others knocked out by the beast's might. Fortunately for them, the creature was nearing the end of its life, and the next attacks would return him into the earth.

100hp - VERM :: The sand only lifted so far, going into the cracks along his legs and leg joints, but they did damage. With a groan, the creature's movement was stunted, and it hitched along, trying with the last of its existence to destroy one of the creatures below him with a swipe of a forepaw.

185hp - LYTHE :: The kick landed on the creature's jugular, cracking along its neck and making a spiral like a collar. A final blow of water to the neck caused the beast to close its glass eyes and lower its head that was beginning to snap, crack and sever from what was left of its decaying body.

110hp - ARAH :: With a great groan, the beast finally died, the remainder of the fire in its body doused by the water and sand from Arah's attacks.

With a great sigh, the beast burst into thousands of grains of sand and settled back into the beach, the only evidence of its presence was the multiple wounds on its victims.

The God of the Sun approached then and looked upon the three remaining before noticing that Vermillion was not Vermillion at all. He did not belong in this world. With a flash of anger and fireballs like arrows, the Sun God lashed out at the doppleganger. "You are not deserving of this prize, double!" he snarled. "Be gone!"

Once that situation was handled, the god turned to the remaining two. "While the creature died at Arah's hooves, Lythe delivered the fatal blow. I choose him to come with me and fulfill a quest, but do not think that I have forgotten you, Arah. You have my blessing." The god of the sun was impressed by the pair, and though he had a violent reputation, he was not cruel.

"I send with you Arah the spirit of the beast. May your heart beat with fire." Then, the sun god turned back to his victor. "Congratulations, Lythe," he said, using his magic to heal both Arah and Lythe of their wounds. "What is it that you desire from the sun?"

Lythe has won the quest drop with the highest number of hit points!

Arah has gained the temporary magic to have her blood be fire until June 1st!

I will post the rubric I used below for you guys to review. Basically, I counted any attack that used sand or earth physically as a "magic" attack simply for number of points.

CREDITS

Magical Attacks
- Fire magic: 5hp
- Light magic: 5hp
- Water magic: 20hp
- Earth magic: 5hp
- Dark magic: 10hp
- Wind magic: 5hp
- Shock magic: 20hp
- Time magic: 15hp

Physical Attacks
- Kick: 10hp
- Bite: 5hp
- Body Slam: 15hp
- Rear and strike: 15hp
- Horn stab: 10hp

Companion Attacks
- Bite: 10hp
- Claw: 10hp
- Companion magic: 20hp (x2 if water based)

Body Region Bonus
- Head Shot: x3
- Chest Shot: x2
- Main body: no bonus
- Leg joint: x2
- Leg flesh: no bonus
- Top of back: x2

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by God of the Sun - 04-10-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Vermillion - 04-12-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Aaron - 04-13-2013, 12:14 AM