the Rift

Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light]

Lythe Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lythe
Chasing butterflies and broken dreams

A great shuddering sigh escaped Lythe as he descended from the top of the shattered glass mound and he almost collapsed from a lack of strength once he reached the sand. Muscles quivering with exhaustion and not a little shock, his purple optics gazed at the massive, broken beast whose flame had finally been extinguished. Right before his eyes the creature returned to the sand that had created it and left no trace of its exsistence, save for the various scrapes that scoured Ly's side. Looking at the other remaining two equines he allowed a small, tired smile to curl his lips before turning his full attention to the God of Sun who stood blazing with light a little way away from were they had fought.

As the god approached them, Ly bowed his head in respect with just a hint of fear in his eyes. While the gods were generally benevolent, it was always best to stay on their good side so as to not be on the receiving end of their wrath. His caution was well placed as the God of the Sun lashed out at the small hybrid stallion calling him a double and undeserving of the prize. Double? What could that possibly mean? The god's powerful voice rose from his chest once again and Lythe braced himself to be ready to receive the same treatment as the other stallion had. "While the creature died at Arah's hooves, Lythe delivered the fatal blow. I choose him to come with me and fulfill a quest, but do not think that I have forgotten you, Arah. You have my blessing." Surprise was evident in the tovero stallion's features as he processed the god's words. He... had done it?

Ly's mouth opened and closed as if he was about to say something, but had no idea what to say. Realizing that he was probably looking like a fool in front of a god, the stag straightened himself up though still held his head slightly lower than normal so as to not to seem pretentious. "I send with you Arah the spirit of the beast. May your heart beat with fire." Ly directed a small smile towards Arah and a nod of congratulations, not trusting himself to speak quite yet as he was still a bit numb. "Congratulations, Lythe," Hearing the god speak his name sent his large heart beating against his chest and as he turned his violet eyes to the epitome of light and fire a burning warmth filled his body and when he glanced at his side he saw his wounds fully healed and his coat completely free of the scars that would have occurred if not for the god's magic. "What is it that you desire from the sun?" Although he knew that when he joined the fighting against the demonic bear that this might happen he didn't know quite what to ask for. The God of the Sun was a violent, passionate being and considering the elements he controlled, not prone to patience.

Not wanting to test the god's patience Ly said the first thing that came to his mind. "If it's not too much trouble, Lord of the Sun, I would be grateful to have a simple companion so that I will no longer be alone." While others would have asked the lord of sun for great battle magic with which they could defeat their enemies, Lythe quite simply wanted a lifelong friend that would be forever by his side.

[ooc: So Ly just wants a normal bluebird companion with no special abilities. :DDD]

text text text
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by God of the Sun - 04-10-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 09:33 AM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Vermillion - 04-12-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Aaron - 04-13-2013, 12:14 AM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Sakura - 04-13-2013, 04:30 AM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Lythe - 04-13-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Lythe - 04-14-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Lythe - 04-20-2013, 05:21 PM
RE: Quest Drop #4 - [Fire|Light] - by Lythe - 04-28-2013, 08:02 PM