the Rift

[OPEN] leaving trails of flames I fly [ESCAPE]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

I hated it here.

Hated it.

I didn't care if there were unicorns, if Delinne was here. We were over. She clearly loved that... Mauja. Whoever he was, I swear I would find him, and I would... I would... destroy him. I swear. I kept my golden legs moving, in a haste to get away from this freezing land. Swinging my head to and fro, I keep my ears forward. The silver moonlight poured down onto my back as I moved through the Basin, my hoof steps falling silently to the ground. Keeping my head low, I begin climbing up one of the mountains. Slowing, I begin to unfurl my wings.

Screw everyone here.

I wanted to scream it aloud, but instead, all I do it set a bush ablaze. Then another, and I myself to burn yet another. But I don't do it. No, I just stand there, watching the snow melt around the hungry red flames. Relaxing for just a moment, I'm lost, staring into the flames. Somewhere nearby, a lightning storm brews. Long, narrow whips of lightning reach towards the earth. The rolling thunder echoes through my skull and I force myself to look and see the flashes of light. Cursing under my breath, I realize my plan may go haywire because of the lightning. Glancing back, I begin to walk towards the Steppe, holding my breath. Please... no one notice me. Please no one notice me. I murmur within my head, biting my lower lip. Moving farther up the mountain, I rest at a large ledge, gazing down at the snowy landscape. Fiery orbs burned with a hating passion, and I whisper. "Let the Sun God burn you all to ashes. Every last one of you." I scared myself when I spoke, the way my voice lowered and sounded so cold. Turning away, I rest for just a few moments atop the stoney ledge.

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
leaving trails of flames I fly [ESCAPE] - by Azzaron - 04-10-2013, 04:21 PM