the Rift

[OPEN] leaving trails of flames I fly [ESCAPE]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark

Oh great.

A stick head decides to ruin everything. Such a bastard! I let out a snort of disgust, fiery orbs gazing at him. He approaches me, his bay body washed with silver moonlight. Flicking my ears back, I let out the closest thing an equine could make to a snarl. I forgot to say goodbye? What?! Narrowing my eyes, I paw at the ground. "Goodbye." I speak with a low tone, my fiery eyes focused on the stallion. Glancing at his crystal horn, I grin. Maybe if I moved fast enough, I could snap that thing right off. Take it in my jaws and shank him with it. Oh what fun that would be! My cream colored tail slaps against my golden leg, and I glance at the bushes that were now fully engulfed in flames. I could always push him towards it....

Oh look! Another bastard joined us. What fun. The cloven hooves clacked against the stone, and a dark figure appeared. My gods, are they magnets? Or bees? I snicker at the thought of unicorns running around, their horns on their rears and their bodies covered in yellow and black stripes. How amusing that would be! I perk my ears, listening to the black stallion. "Oh, so now you're going around demanding I go and stay in the Basin? My oh my! I feel so happy. What can I say? Oh! I know." I pause for a short moment, a big grin on my face. How fun this was! "I hate it here. Maybe if you were smart enough, you'd know this. And I'm pretty sure you horn-heads hate me being here. So why don't you just let me go?" I kept my wings tucked firmly to my sides, just in case they tried to lash out. And then he spoke of the one mare of the Throat, Cassiopeia. "Oh... why don't you tell me yourself what you did? Oh, but wait. I don't care." I snort, my ears flat against my head.

I wanted to get out. Now.

[[weird Azz is weird.... >.>]]

"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
RE: leaving trails of flames I fly [ESCAPE] - by Azzaron - 04-14-2013, 09:12 AM