the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hello there! [Lythe]

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia
The stallion's tones rang out as he sweetly cooed his name to her. Lythe. Rhymes with Light. Kind of? She said, starting to think to herself. The more she grew up, the more she started acting like a mindless filly. Orinthia looked back into the sky, briefly, though for what seemed forever to her, but was really only a millisecond in reality. She focused her emerald orbs onto him, watching him curiously. He seemed to be fidgeting with a blade of grass, fixated on it. Was he nervous? He seemed to be shuffling a lot, moving his hooves and his tail, looking into the sky again, but watching her from the corner of his pretty violet eyes. She gave a bright smile and walked closer to him. "Lythe...", She murmured, liking the sound of his name as she rolled it on her tongue. "Lythe...I like your name a lot. It kind of rhymes with light", Orinthia stupidly suggested, not knowing what to do with the shy lad.

"It is quite a lovely day. What are you doing out here?" She said, inquiring, wanting to know more about him. What if Lythe was an adventurer, like her, a nomad that has learned so much from living alone in the wilderness. Did he have his fair share of stories, like fights with wolves, or escaping horses attacking him. What has he seen in life? She couldn't hold in the childish questions anymore and started babbling out words. "Are you an adventurer? Cause I'm one, and I'd sure like to hear all of your stories!" She chirped out, heating up with her stupidness.

*Er. Mah. Goodness. Worst post ever. ;___; Sorry for the delay*

Messages In This Thread
Hello there! [Lythe] - by Orinthia - 04-10-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: Hello there! [Lythe] - by Lythe - 04-14-2013, 04:01 PM
RE: Hello there! [Lythe] - by Lythe - 04-21-2013, 07:33 PM
RE: Hello there! [Lythe] - by Orinthia - 04-16-2013, 02:28 PM
RE: Hello there! [Lythe] - by Orinthia - 05-02-2013, 01:46 PM