the Rift

[OPEN] Someone To Save You [Roland]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

Beginning. Where had her beginning gone? Instead she felt locked endlessly in the middle of some stalemate- a war waged between herself and her past. Had she always been so trapped? So confused? Surely not. At some point in her life, there had been purpose that was now all but forgotten. Even when she was spinning hopelessly around her emotions, there was still some small sliver of light that reminded her of a path not taken. Was that path now seemingly left in the capable hands of Murdock or was his distraction just something that temporarily left her in disorder? Whatever it was, she had to figure it out soon before her mind was sent reeling into oblivion.

This had to end.

As a Disciple to the Haruspex, Chernobyl felt as if she’d been quite led astray. She’d been to visit the mirror and seen nothing- not that she was disappointed about it. After all, she was a mere partisan. But what did the title give her? Where was she supposed to go? It was an irritating matter that often made her question her loyalties to the Basin. She had wandered so far from her former goals and realities- too far. Was there any hope left?

No- she thought silently. This was futile. All of the fighting and the plaintive ignorance… It was all some kind of rouse. But her heart remained true- if true could ever be a term devised for the cold that existed in her breast. If she’d had to give up the cold for anyone, it surely would have been Murdock. He had been the only soul within these godforsaken holy grounds that had been lucky enough to make an impression on her. It was wrong, it was not sanctified; but did she care? Certainly not.

Chernobyl had all but lost her mind. But she was still standing. Or maybe she just believed she was when she wasn’t high off of the feeling of affection that often overwhelmed her senses as of late. She was headed straight to hell and she probably knew it. But did she mind?

No.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-10-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-11-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-15-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-15-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-21-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-21-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-22-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-22-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-28-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-28-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 05-01-2013, 11:52 PM