Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo

Chernobyl

My heart is aching and I’m down on the bend
My will is weak and I’m falling again
I get back up and try to make things right
If you just stay here tonight

He was very matter-of-fact and Chernobyl could appreciate his straightforward manner- to an extent. She wasn’t sure if she liked him or even really wanted to tolerate his presence, but there was little she could do to escape him in the midst of an impending blizzard. At least he was smart enough to keep his distance.

And you look like you could use some manners.” Her smile was evident behind now gleaming obsidian eyes and she chuckled softly. She assumed that she could make the best of her current situation if she was going to be stuck here for the time being. Hell, they might have to stay there all night… However, she pretended that such an event could never happen to her, at least with so much riding on her shoulders at the moment. She imagined that the Gods would at least give her some small reprieve until she could better understand all the emotions rolling through her chest. “Roland… odd name. So, what is it that you do Roland? You’re obviously from the Basin as well, but I’m curious to know what exactly makes you tick.” Her lips curled slightly in cautious warning- she did not want him to mistake her kindness for friendship until she was certain that his intentions were good. You could never tell what those Basin horses had up their sleeve.

Casting her sullen gaze out into the snowy swells of the Arch, she let her mind wander for a time. She thought of Murdock again and then of the Plague. She was still confused as to what her position in the Plague had really gained her, but she had no problem remaining if it meant that at some point power would be entrusted to her waiting hands. She was a power hungry mogul on the inside despite her reluctance to act on it. She had wanted more than anything to make a name for herself and yet here she was, chatting away with some no-name Basin recruit who probably had no direction as well. Or maybe he would surprise her with purpose and dignity- though she doubted anything could throw her at this point.

Does the weather typically attract your interest or do I just make you uncomfortable? I wouldn’t say that it’s taking any toll on me because I pay it no mind, but I don’t like to be inconvenienced as you can imagine. I don’t suppose you enjoy being forced into my company when the comforts of home are so close.” Again, another playful smile tugged at her charred lips. She was not one for formality and she was certainly not one for small talk. If anything, she abhorred the incessant banter that consumed most creatures in Helovia. There was nothing good about discussing the weather or inquiring about one’s family… it was all too mundane.

And Chernobyl quite hated the mundane.
image credits
table by whit

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-10-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-11-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-15-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-15-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-21-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-21-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-22-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-22-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-28-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-28-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 05-01-2013, 11:52 PM