the Rift

[OPEN] Someone To Save You [Roland]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
Chernobyl smiled at his halfhearted threat. She knew that he was smart enough to indulge her when she most diligently asked for it, especially when it came to personalities such as Roland’s. He was intriguing in such a way that she often turned her head just to stare at him when he spoke. She didn’t care if he found her enthusiasm slightly uncomfortable or unwanted because it was merely her nature. She couldn’t recall ever being so serious with Murdock, but as it would appear, Roland was quite a different character. The dark mare was pleased with the idea that she had finally found a “friend” of sorts in the Basin after so long. In fact, it had been quite a while since she’d even carried out a conversation with one of her own family members; would that be considered wrong?

On another note, she was content to mind her own affairs instead of meddling in those she could not understand. That’s not to say that she was be deterred from offering help where help was needed, but at least she didn’t waste much time suffering through the mediocre highlights of her herd land. They were much like pigeons, always fluffing and puffing when threats of war were near and yet no war ever came. Even if it did, she was sure they’d be prepared… after all they did harbor some of the darkest creatures to reside in Helovia. She assumed there was nothing good or bad to be said of the matter, but she still didn’t have a good explanation for the way they danced about like chickens when things got tough.

As her thoughts wandered, she smiled to herself trying to depict how and why she had ever joined the Basin in the first place. Perhaps she had expected to find another so filled with hatred as she. But as it would appear, she was not as malicious as formerly thought. In fact, she was a bit more lighthearted than usual. Of course, she had Murdock to blame for that as well as the way he made her heart pound at the mere sight of him.

She really needed to do something about that; she was becoming some lovesick puppy and that was completely unacceptable.

With a violent toss of her dark head, Chernobyl returned her undying attention to Roland who had continued to blather on while her thoughts had been long departed. However, she was quick enough to catch a few bits and morsels of “Pegasi” and “mistrusting the members of the Basin”. However, none of this came as a shock to her, because didn’t she feel quite the same way? Was she not the one so endlessly in love- wait, love? Was she truly in love with Murdock or was it a mere infatuation… She couldn’t tell but as she stared blankly at Roland (who no doubt expected at least some kind of acknowledgement), she tried to debate whether or not she loved Murdock. The idea was appalling and better yet unheard of her in short time on earth, but her affections went beyond those of the flesh and onto something deeper and more personable.

Perhaps she had fallen in love, in spite of everything her mother had put her through.

Perhaps you and I are not so different then conman. I don’t suppose that I have any reason to trust you nor do I have any reason to share with you intimate details of my life… but we’ve done as much so far, have we not? I find that you’ve accepted me in order to tell me such truth as you call it, so tell me… how does one share so much without being able to trust the one he shares with? I hold no prejudice for the Pegasi race my friend, none at all. In fact, you’ll be lucky enough to know that one of them holds my affections indefinitely.” Her smile seemed to widen at her admission and though she felt overwhelmed with such freedom, she couldn’t help but feel slightly ashamed.

Her mother had always told her that her love would be tainted and impure. If that was the truth, how long would it take her to imprint such fallacies upon Murdock himself? How long before he was devoid of any of the previous color that painted his life in happiness? She was pained at the thought of his misery and instantly tried to abandon all thoughts of him- she could not endure his downfall.

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-10-2013, 09:58 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-11-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-15-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-15-2013, 11:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-21-2013, 07:01 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-21-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-22-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-22-2013, 10:17 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 04-28-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Roland - 04-28-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Someone To Save You [Roland] - by Chernobyl - 05-01-2013, 11:52 PM