Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 2dh77yo.png]
A R A H

Haunted by my eyes,
the way they hold your attention,
even in the loudest silences.

She had heard the call out into the Basin and Arah frowned. Her delicate body moved turned and started to walk towards where she had heard the voice from. The phantom was slow in her approach, not in a rush to address and speak to anyone who began conversations up with 'yo'. Ears pricked forwards she listened for more sound, none reached her though. He must be waiting for a response. She begins searching with her golden orbs now. She wasn't sure what race she was about to encounter, but she did have a general guess about the age. 'I guess I'm about to speak to a young colt.' She chuckled and shook her head. 'Gods forbid if it is a stallion!' She hoped it wouldn't be an equine, after what had happened to her in the wilds, well the desire was lacking to repeat that experience. Her eyes finally found the rat. A winged one, confidence surged through her as she still approached with a lazy air about herself. She remained alert though searching for others who may be trying to enter The Basin unnoticed. She couldn't see, hear or smell anything though.
Other than the winged being in front of her though.

"I'm sorry to say," she wasn't really all that sorry as she spoke to him in a drawl. "But the likes of you are not welcome here at all." She narrowed her eyes as she studied a similar coat to her own. She figured that this colt was not aware of The Basin being a unicorn only place. She didn't care to enlighten him. She was in a bad mood, no one was really the cause of it. Just little things all pilled up to create a black cloud swirling around her chest. To find a winged...thing coming into her home just made her really...well pissed. It wasn't fair to take her anger out on the colt, but hey Arah never said she was perfect. She was having a 'I'm a princess but I'm not' moment. Hard to explain really.

Her orbs where entirely focussed on the winged being. No matter how hard she looked she couldn't find anything to like about the colt. Sure it wasn't the colt exactly. He was fine for a sky rat, she was just struggling to find appreciation for him. She sighed and toned down her rudeness with a smile.
It probably made the situation worse. "Can I help you with something?" If he was looking for something to play with unfortunately the wrong being had heard his call. Arah did not and would not play any games. She wanted to chase this winged one out of The Basin and be done with it. She was also going to protect her fellow herd mates at all costs.

Notes; Sorry, Arah's in a bad mood. Don't take it personally, it'll wear off soon. :P
Words; 471
Tag; Matata

Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arielle - 04-11-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-12-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Crowley - 04-13-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-14-2013, 08:54 AM