Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 2dh77yo.png]
A R A H

Haunted by my eyes,
the way they hold your attention,
even in the loudest silences.

Rolling her eyes at her cocky answer, she almost replied but was interrupted by the sound of footsteps. Arielle, the mare Arah had helped recruit herself, came bounding down the hill. "You're in for it now buddy." She watched the mare's stony expression. Yeah, this wasn't going to work well at all. Arah remained silent during the older mare monologue. Arah was calm on the outside, but inside her there was a fury burning. Didn't Arielle see that Arah had the situation under control? She was keeping the colt out, but was on the verge of finding out if her really was here for the fillies, or if her was here for some other reason. She had just ruined that chance now.
Arah by nature though was always the calmer being and always figured out a way to work through the situation. But the fact that Arielle made her feel like a piece of the scenery was really starting to piss her off.

Arah pretty much had her cocky and pointed speech ready for Arielle when there party of three became four. Still calm, Arah heard the laughter roll off a stag's tongue. She turned and watched him approach them, eyes narrowed slightly in a curious yet calculating stare. His dark pelt was a bleak contrast to the pale white snow. She widened her eyes as he too swore at the colt to get out of The Basin. "Not that I'm siding with this rat bag here," She gave Matata a smirk. Yeah, he should have taken her advice the first time. "But if swearing at him is all it would have taken to make him leave here," she was now speaking mostly to Arielle. "Then I would have done that a long time ago." Shaking her head she took a step back into The Basin, not intending to leave, just to make sure it was clear that, she believed she was supporting The Basin's best interests with her words. "He's a cocky one. He will not simply just leave." She sighed and continued. "He'd much rather taunt us." Hence why she was acting like she didn't care.

Turning to face Matata face on she spoke softly now. "It'll be best if you leave. Right now." She titled her head in the general direction on the wilds and then looked over to the black stag who also seemed as calm as her. Or calmer than Arielle at least. Arah wanted there to be peace and for Matata to leave The Basin without there having been a fight. "The Basin is not a place where you can come and explore." Or taunt and tease it's occupants for that matter. She narrowed her eyes as she wondered what cocky response he would have for them all now.

"Simply, it's not a place for you."

Notes; Super tired. This sucks.
Words; 472
Tag; Matata, Arielle, Crowley and Open.

Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arielle - 04-11-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-12-2013, 04:00 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Crowley - 04-13-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-14-2013, 08:54 AM