the Rift

[OPEN] Unknown mistake

Matata Posts: 15
Banned
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 2
Bear

"Wow I never knew I could attract guys to..." I say, my voice sarcastic and trailing of thoughtfully at the end as the brindled stallion came along to pop in his word. I also throw in a toss of my head, showing of my looks, with a grin dancing mischievously on my maw. I am still holding myself up in the air with my wings beating gently. My ears were pointed forward, keen to listen to the conversation going on below.

As I had guessed, I had been told to leave but I had heard it all before. "You honestly think that a puny colt could take anybody on? I doubt you could hold your own against a single one of us, chap." I puff my body out as much as I can, a grin still fixed on my maw, and then bend a leg up, pretending to examine the muscles which I ripped to show of. I admit, they weren't big but as he had said, I was just a puny colt. After looking at my leg I look back at him, a look of wonder on my face with that mischievous tug. "Really? I'm gonna have to work out more."

"Before I rip those things from your very withers and leave you to the wolves." A grin tugs more at my lips and another idea pops into my head. I suddenly cower in the air, eyes darting from side to side then in a mocking voice I say, "Oohh wolves? Where, where where?!?!" I unfold from my cowered position, grin still fixed firmly on my face. Did he really think I was scared of a few wolves? The fact was, I wasn't, not at all. I could easily turn there brain into mush on the ground.

The grey mare speaks again. She ask's nicely, unless she was just darkly quiet. I would, if she was the only one here. But she wasn't. I personally think everyone deserves respect. Why should I be told to be chucked out all of a sudden, along with many threats to ride along. I look at the brindled stallion with a look of seriousness of my face. "Ask nicely sir. Say please."

"Talk talk talk talk."

OOC: Sorry for skipping o:

Pirates</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:25 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-11-2013, 11:59 AM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arah - 04-11-2013, 08:54 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Arielle - 04-11-2013, 10:24 PM
RE: Unknown mistake - by Matata - 04-12-2013, 04:00 AM