the Rift

[OPEN] Remember the light (Paladin, Open)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 Light them up.</style>

The presence of another came upon us. My head turns a fraction of an inch, one eye peering to gauge who decided to join our pleasant duo. A man, colored the same as…as my lady and her sister? Brows shifted down until they very nearly furrowed deep within my forehead which would surely cause a wrinkle across my much younger (but still stressed face). Time had etched early worry lines across this façade, it wouldn’t hurt to add a few more folds in this moment. It wasn’t confusion that led to this, but withheld curiosity.

“I mirror you sentiments.” He nods to me and my head falls forward in a show of deference. Ivory painted limbs shuffle back a step to make room for his taller frame. It would seem that Mauja was out making friends, the crimson warmblood turned to him and uttered a question that verified my own personal query.

Gaze rose, my pools casting their light toward the ice king. “I am a friend of Ophelia’s.” Really? Not that I had ever asked, but she had never mentioned it, “Tinek sought me out to ask my help, but I was too late.” Help? (I really had to stop adding single word questions in my mind.) It was unusual that Ophelia would send her dragon to ask for help amid a battle; considering they Grey had outnumbered the foothills. Actually they the residents had been so outnumber myself, Apollo, and Kri all got the privilege of attacking a single draft fool who didn’t even smell of the herd he claimed to have been fighting for.

Lip pursed but my voice remains soft, “The battle was won without need for even my family to be among the ranks.” That little fray had been a huge disappointment to everyone; but in the end the victor had won a home; which in itself was a huge step forward. My temptress would be protected. Turning to the older male I added, “Its good to finally meet the father of such brilliant girls--I am Midas.” Now that I thought about it. I hadn’t ever introduced myself to Majua either, nor he too I. The reason his name was familiar to me was because once it had been on every tongue. Some with more distaste than others. Well—now he knew.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Remember the light (Paladin, Open) - by Midas - 04-11-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Remember the light (Paladin, Open) - by Mauja - 04-21-2013, 05:50 AM
RE: Remember the light (Paladin, Open) - by Midas - 04-21-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Remember the light (Paladin, Open) - by Mauja - 04-22-2013, 10:37 AM
RE: Remember the light (Paladin, Open) - by Midas - 04-27-2013, 09:59 AM
RE: Remember the light (Paladin, Open) - by Mauja - 04-30-2013, 07:46 AM
RE: Remember the light (Paladin, Open) - by Midas - 05-02-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Remember the light (Paladin, Open) - by Mauja - 05-16-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: Remember the light (Paladin, Open) - by Midas - 05-23-2013, 11:35 PM
RE: Remember the light (Paladin, Open) - by Mauja - 06-01-2013, 04:40 AM