the Rift

[OPEN] Only miss the sun when it stars to snow
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

It was with a heavy sigh, and an even heavier heart, that the muscular bay stood before the waters. His stormy gaze searched the endless expanses of the blue horizon, but found no consolation in the enormity of the sea. Moonlight cascaded down upon the waves, which relentlessly rolled and churned under the cover of midnight, but whatever secrets they held - whatever consolation they might afford- remained hidden.

Gaucho stood with an antlered brow raised, silhouetted by the moonlight, as he silently prayed that gravity would hold the tears which had formed in his eyes, from falling down. Oh but how his heart ached! This world - so full of fighting and melancholy, and he had to endure it all, without a companion by his side! What a cruel fate, that he, a creature with so much love to give, should remain sovereign in his comings and goings. "The sea brings me no joy, on this night" He observed to himself, his gaze still lingering upon the waters, as if the key to his loneliness might be held beneath the dark surface.

Alas

Looking up at the multitude of stars which twinkled brilliantly over head, Gaucho reflected on the enormity of life. It was both humbling and stifling at the same time. Knowing that he was infinitely small, in the grand scheme of things, was a comforting thought, in that surely he was not alone in his suffering. And yet knowing how fleeting his life truly was, made the notion of finding one to call his own, seem an impossibility. Even still, he clung to the idea of having someone to whom he could write poetry for, to sing songs to - to wrap his wings around and never let go.

Ever the romantic, Gaucho dramatically reared upon the sands, flaring his massive wings for effect. "I will find you" He whispered breathlessly to the night, allowing a warm breeze to carry his words far out to sea.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Only miss the sun when it stars to snow - by Gaucho - 04-12-2013, 10:37 AM