the Rift

[OPEN] Only miss the sun when it stars to snow

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

'Let us not be rude, Midas' A smile eases onto my face, finally. The bay turns to me and I step towards him, mere inches between us as our breaths mix. His words are exactly what I want as my face turns happy as he tells me it won't happen again. 'I assure you, it won't happen again. You have my full attention my dear. And indeed who better to give my attention to?' My heart skips a beat as my smile grows, golden eyes staring into his own as they twinkle. My breath is stuck in my throat, short and quiet, sides rising and falling. The light breeze tugs at my hair and sends my scent towards him. With the slightest reach, my maw just barely tickles his before I pull away, grinning. I take a step back, flicking my tail and ruffling my wings.

"Darling, your friend is being so quiet." The words are quiet and sweet as my eyes graze over the other pegasus, who seemed to be a bore. I step towards the bay again, head raising up to whisper in his ear. "We could leave..." I say with a slight purr. "... To somewhere we could be alone." I step back again, a light laugh vibrated through my vocal cords as my legs picked up in a small prance, my body moving gracefully as my wings cascaded from my sides, stardust falling at my feet. I give him a smile before my bodice falls still again. Still, the black and white stag - Midas was his name? - has said nothing so i don't give him my attention. Gaucho was all I needed.

OOC: I feel like she's trying to hard :U
doppleirryishardtofigureouti'msorryforthesuckyposts
@[Midas]
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only miss the sun when it stars to snow - by Irrydae - 06-02-2013, 01:31 PM