the Rift

[OPEN] Oh Father, Where Art Thou?

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"Warm air graces my semi-short red hair, blowing some hair in my eyes as my mother blew her sweet breath towards me. She smells of the desert of me, and the most comforting, of my father. Tears begin to well in my black eyes, and I bury my face in my mother's breast. How I miss him so, and I'm on a little filly. My father is the most important person in my life at that moment in time besides my mother, and as I'm growing, he's gone. Why did life have to be so cruel to me? I start to wonder now, if he left us, throwing us away as if we were nothing but trash and he was just saying sweet words to get out of trying to keep us. I would learn later that this thought was all wrong, for my father had been stolen by the Aurora Basin because he knew of the secret organization known only by them for racist unicorns. Gaucho seems to be no help, and he flies away with out another simple worded sentence after he speaks to Levi. Levi, on the other hand, seemed to be able to speak appropriately, for his words were well spoken, and most of all, kind. He asks my name and my mother answers of course. He bows his head to whinny at me, and I smile, whinnying softly back as a smile graces my soft, small lips. He seems nice, and perhaps I could ask my question to him."

'Excuse Mr. Levi, could you perhaps help me? My father, Valentine, is missing. Do you know him? He's whitish and has a heart marking on his side, and some stripes on his legs. He's a unicorn like me, but his horn is red. Does any of this sound like a horse you know? He's been gone for almost a month now, and I'm desperate to find out where he is.'
And out of all the things I've done
I think I love you better now

Messages In This Thread
Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Aiko Darleane - 04-12-2013, 12:51 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Gaucho - 04-12-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Cherie - 04-12-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Aiko Darleane - 04-15-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Levi - 04-30-2013, 07:34 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Gaucho - 05-21-2013, 08:32 PM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Cherie - 05-26-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: Oh Father, Where Art Thou? - by Aiko Darleane - 06-09-2013, 09:24 AM