Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
[Image: 515b833f251f3]

Look down
The ground below is crumbling
Look up
The stars are all exploding

"You do not have dragons? Did they used to live there? Why is it called such?" The exotic, star-specked mare asked and Africa responded with a reflective glance away as she shifted her weight left. “Well I don’t really know.” She tucked her chin coyly, though her eyes remained open and friendly.
When I see you next, I will tell you why it is named after a dragon. Is that alright?” Tentatively, her ears pricked to face the blue Pegasus, hoping quietly that the offer would suffice. It would be her personal project in the meantime, to find out more about her home. Although she presented cheerfully as usual, Africa couldn’t help feeling a little silly.

You are more than welcome to visit my family,” the young grey encouraged, and though quite effervescent, her voice was never tinged with any sort of pressure. Africa watched her company with patient curiosity. “I would very much like to see you again, you know.” Perhaps she was a gullible twit, yet sincerity in its purest form seeped through every angel of her kindly demeanour. Although buckets were quickly being filled of all the names she randomly collected throughout Helovia, seldom had any blossomed into any more than cordial acquaintances. Through a pensive sigh, Africa mumbled, “I would really like a friend too.

Then another slipped comfortably into the conversation and despite the dappled mare never having seen the stallion prior, she welcomed him warmly and shuffled sidewards to include him. Apparently the other mare felt less inclined, not so calm- she stiffened a little, though there was little Africa could do to soothe without encroaching the private space she had already considerately placed between.
The stallion nodded towards the grey and her eyes narrowed a little, though not with any form of discontent. His name was Thor it seemed, and try as she might to find someplace where he belonged in the recesses of her bubbling mind, he was just not recognized.

Then, Thor began to speak of more lands- of a greater Helovia, and Africa could not fight her intrigue from spilling into her tuned expression. “Give Kri my regards friend.” She nodded diplomatically, studying the stallion’s confident expression. There was a noble air about him, something entirely opposite to her impression of Kri, and while she respected her lead Sultana duly, personally she was intimidated to bone by the strangely masculine mare. Thor on the other hand, seemed to emanate a gracefulness that caused her to blush childishly, to submit and shrink back in deference.

"More herds?" The other mare asked quickly, and Africa was rather glad. Thor elaborated in turn and while the grey remained swathed in humble silence, her imagination began to spin with interest at the idea that there were more regions- kingdoms in fact to learn about and possibly explore. She could not have known about alliances and sworn enemies, though her eyes sparkled with wicked excitement as she lingered by the edge of the continuing conversation. Perhaps it would be her visiting the blue mare, her friend over time, in another territory.

She settled her breathing, her thoughts and refocused sensibly.

Sounds like a sensible plan, Serenity.” Africa answered contentedly with a thoughtful smile. “I’m afraid I don’t know where the Edge is.” She admitted modestly as an afterthought, though was unashamed by her apparent and complete ignorance. “Thor?

"Thinking. Speaking. Acting."

Table Header credits go to baylee.
Pegasus icon lineart credits go to Tamme.

Messages In This Thread
I am a leaf on the wind. - by Serenity - 04-12-2013, 04:42 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind. - by Africa - 04-12-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind. - by Storm - 04-13-2013, 03:56 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind. - by Serenity - 04-19-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind. - by Africa - 04-19-2013, 08:40 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind. - by Thor - 04-20-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind. - by Serenity - 05-17-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind. - by Africa - 06-02-2013, 02:43 AM