[OPEN] Perfection in every way
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia</style>
You're jealous of my swag</style>

Ophelia tossed her long, silky mane in the beach wind, eyes closed to soak up the humidity that helped soften the white furs of her strikingly clean coat. She was obsessed with her appearance, constantly making sure that she was never dirty or had a knotted mane. Finally, when she felt well moistened by the sea water, the pale female flashed her tail around her hocks and delicately picked her way up a bank to the grassy area of the beach. She shifted her weight on one hip and looked out at the gulls who looked at her with an appropriate amount of respect, she thought. Good. In every way she deserved the awe of the simpletons around her; she was a goddess, and the world her worshippers.

As a crisp wind bit at her fur, a sour expression affixed on her flawless face. She tossed her head, affronted at the weather itself and let out a grunt of irritation. Ophelia absolutely loathed the winter weather. Why would anyone want to feel this miserably cold, and the worst was the winter coat! Frizzy hair, thick coat that was never clean, and shedding! So embarrassing. Summer weather was perfect, especially on the beach where she could soak up the sun and just enjoy life.

Sure, she remembered everything, so she was sure as hell not going to remember anything bad. Ophelia would make sure that her memories would forever remain a party to remember; if there was not a party, then she would make one. The wind hit her again, and she took the hint. With an irritated toss of her head, she marched behind a large rock formation, but now she was in a shadow. She simply could not win.

And where was everyone? Normally there were stallions fawning over her by now. She was at the beach, perfectly clean, absolutely flawless in every way. Being ignored was starting to make her mad, and she held her head high, shifting the weight onto her other hip dramatically. "I must have come to the wrong beach," she grumbled to herself. "This is absolutely not okay."

[OOC | Doppleganger Ophelia! :D ]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Perfection in every way - by Ophelia - 04-12-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Zikar-Sin - 04-13-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Matata - 04-13-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Ophelia - 04-15-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Aryel - 04-15-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Matata - 04-19-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Zikar-Sin - 04-19-2013, 11:22 PM