the Rift

[OPEN] Perfection in every way

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

(I couldn't resist xD)

What a day! The wind was whistling in her ears, whipping her mane into wild shapes as she navigated the air streams high above the beach. The ocean had lost a little of it's turquoise tinge, seeming darker in response to the changinging seasons, but it was beautitful nonetheless. Beside her darted a quick flash of grey and red as Java matched her acrobatics, the growing bat now fully in control of his powers of flight. Speaking of growing, he really was beginning to get bigger. He was much larger than the bats of the Throat, who had short faces and darted here and there in the twilight hours.

She scanned the beach and dunes below her, wondering what the ocean would hold that day. Being high up and looking down gave her an exhilarating sense of vertigo. Catching sight of a few forms on the beach, she angled her wings and began gliding downwards, swooping over their heads (a good distance above them, of course. No need for head injuries) and landing in the sand. She turned to survey the group, noting Ophelia's presence, as well as two stallions she did not recognize. Java, following her down, flared his wings and landed on her withers. "Hello, Chieftess. Hope I'm not interrupting anything." she said with a polite nod, entirely oblivious to the previous conversation and the existance of the doppelgangers (although Crowley and Elizabeth had been acting wonky the last time she saw them...)

Her attention then went to the males. One was a unicorn with a peculiar curved horn and an equally peculiar mane that ran all the way down his back to his tail. The second was a pegasus like her, with blue and silver accents on his white body. "I don't think I've met you two, though." she said, giving them a relaxed smile. "I'm Aryel," she indicated her companion with a tilt of her head, "and this is Java."

Walk walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk talk."

ARYEL</style>
In blood and honor, we will prevail.</style>

image by gpabill @ flickr.com
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
Perfection in every way - by Ophelia - 04-12-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Zikar-Sin - 04-13-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Matata - 04-13-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Ophelia - 04-15-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Aryel - 04-15-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Matata - 04-19-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Zikar-Sin - 04-19-2013, 11:22 PM