the Rift

[OPEN] Perfection in every way

Matata Posts: 15
Banned
Colt :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 2
Bear

Was this land made entirely out of racists or something? More specifically, Unicorn racists? Everywhere I seemed to go there was at least one racist Unicorn. They seemed to be utterly disgusted at my presence and didn't once think of how handsome I really was. I mean, really, here I was, a handsome colt of young age and then there was this Unicorn who was a utter brute. Where did the world go wrong?

I raise an eyebrow at her attitude. She was a typical pretty girl with the racistness injected into her. "I will not tell anyone if you just go away, okay?" A grin tugs at my lip. She didn't want me here (that was obvious) nor did she want others to know she had been even speaking to a Skyrat. A pan forms in my head. From the top corner of my eye I spot a blue mare above and so I decide to get my act done quickly so I could greet her properly. I take a step forward, expanding my wings out then looking back to her, grin on my face. "Well miss, I'm afraid this skyrat isn't so easily persuaded. What if I tell someone you have been talking to me?"

Now I look towards the blue mare who firstly, greeted the racist Unicorn, and then stated that she was a chief of somewhere! Chief of where exactly? Another bloody racist herd with cocky follows who think they can just tell me to piss of? Well I have news for you lady, because I ain't going no where. I lift my head slightly, wondering how the hell this Pegasus expected respect from her. So this was Aryel, and java, who seemed perfectly stupid enough to think that they would get any respect back from this 'beach babe'. "Matata." Although I was quiet annoyed my voice still came across as charming as it always did. "Chief, huh? Chief of what exactly?" I look the so called chief up and down then, not expecting her to answer, I look back to Aryel, wondering what she would say.
"Talk talk talk talk."

OOC:Sorry for skipping...:P

Pirates</style>
Life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all.</style>

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Perfection in every way - by Ophelia - 04-12-2013, 11:30 PM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Zikar-Sin - 04-13-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Matata - 04-13-2013, 04:02 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Ophelia - 04-15-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Aryel - 04-15-2013, 08:55 AM
RE: Perfection in every way - by Matata - 04-19-2013, 09:26 AM