the Rift

[DROP] Abandoned Emerald [Green Dragon Drop]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

The fairies were disappointed in Sakura, that she would abandon her task. They spoke among themselves and then went to work trying to complete what had been her task. However, the fruits were large and often perilous for the little humanoids.

Curiously though, then moved to watch the other two go about their tasks.

DESTRIER

The spiders looked up when a dark horse appeared before them, and one hissed in irritation. A few more went back to fishing, lashing their legs into the water to spear the silver creatures onto pointy feet. Eventually, the leader of the group turned to face its multiple, charcoal eyes at the stallion, clicking its poisonous pincers.

"The fairiesss told you as much," he said, his voice as slimy and slippery as silk. "We are hundredsss of years old and have chosssen this forest as our home for a long time. I believe we should not be cassst out because a othersss found our nature... distasssteeful..." He muttered.

Another spider turned and blinked at the stallion and the rest followed suit. "We refussse. What now, stallion? Going to make us leave?"

NAYATI

The fairies looked up from their place and smiled. She had done well. "You may take a few of the fruits," they replied.

What the mare had rigged had done the trick. The blight was lessened on the trees and the forest nearly made a sigh of relief. Her next choice though, was perhaps a little bit more telling of her nature.

One of the fairies fluttered down. "You may await the judgement of our task, or you may aide Destrier, since his foes are many. The choice is yous."

72 hours to reply as per the usual! Since both are doing so well, I will roll a dice at the end to decide a winner, similar to the opening of the mythical drop in the Heavenly Fields. However, I do want you guys to have story resolution with the spiders!

I am going to assign Destrier to be "odd" since his first post to this drop was #3.

I am going to assign Nayati to be "even" since her first post to this drop was #4.

I will roll a 6 sided dice as soon as both of you reply.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abandoned Emerald [Green Dragon Drop] - by Random Event - 04-22-2013, 07:22 PM